No announcement yet.

SSN Norwich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a joke, how can anyone celebrate a trophy they have been handed by default knowing they didn't even earn it and were not the best, they should hang their head in shame if so, i would be so embarassed as a fan, and no i wouldnt celbrate if the boot was on the other foot - Celebrate what?
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
      What a joke, how can anyone celebrate a trophy they have been handed by default knowing they didn't even earn it and were not the best, they should hang their head in shame if so, i would be so embarassed as a fan, and no i wouldnt celbrate if the boot was on the other foot - Celebrate what?
      exactly. Misquoted my ####!!

Comment

Originally posted by PS24 View Post
        If the FA find us guilty of effectively cheating then Norwich will be the champions. Nothing we can do about that. I am sure they would rather win in more pleasant circumstances but if the situation were reversed would we refuse the cup, hell no !!!

Lambert has in my opinion been misquoted or quoted out of context as he always comes across as a genuine guy. The press love to stir this **** up.
        Sounds like the sort of nonsense spouted by carrot-crunching yokels at Carrot Rd.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
          Sounds like the sort of nonsense spouted by carrot-crunching yokels at Carrot Rd.
          bang on mate...he types with his third thumb whilst being noshed by his bearded sister!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Can't believe you lot are getting lathered up over this.
            It's typical media mischief. Have'nt you heard Warnock telling you in the last few weeks "they don't let the truth get in the way of a good story".
            I know all you Gerry Francis look-a-likes aren't the sharpest tools in the box.
            But get a grip. You won it. Won it before Xmas. Go to a trophy shop and get some replicas made, and put them on your mantlepiece. Who cares.
            I know that Carrow road and the fans only care about promotion.

Comment

mullets are coming back Middx,ask factomondo.
              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by MiddxCanary View Post
                It's typical media mischief. Have'nt you heard Warnock telling you in the last few weeks "they don't let the truth get in the way of a good story".
                But get a grip. You won it. Won it before Xmas. Go to a trophy shop and get some replicas made, and put them on your mantlepiece. Who cares.

Dont you believe it, you lot are creaming yourselve's thinking you will be getting OUR trophy.
                They seek him here.................

Comment

yeah think of all the chicken eggs or milk they can get init.

Comment

Well in that case, if they give you a trophy which OUR team deserve, you won't mind sending it to us, will you?
                    Oh, you would?
                    Thought you might.

Last thing we want on our forums right now is your fans.
                    Nothing personal, just the depth of hurt we are feeling.
                    Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Go and count to six on one of your hands, and fook right off you canary inbred!:yush:
                      F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Start worrying about Lambert, canary old son, cause he will be off in the summer
                        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

cambs start worrying when it will rain,your fields are looking shat.

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                            bang on mate...he types with his third thumb whilst being noshed by his bearded sister!

Comment

The only thing they'll inherit is genetic abnormalities, the inbred uncle shaggers.

Comment

Working...
                              X