SSN Norwich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SSN Norwich

Just seen ANOTHER report on Norwichs promotion! It makes me feel sick seeing all the coverage they're getting for finishing second when we get next to nothing despite being far the better team!!!

Also at the end of the report a SSN reporter live at carrow road said he'd spoken to the manager and players at norwich who all said they'd gladly celebrate with the championship trophy as champions if we are deducted points.

I think i hate them, cant wait to see them crying on the last day of next season.:yush::yush:

Originally posted by gravesendhoop View Post
    Just seen ANOTHER report on Norwichs promotion! It makes me feel sick seeing all the coverage they're getting for finishing second when we get next to nothing despite being far the better team!!!

Also at the end of the report a SSN reporter live at carrow road said he'd spoken to the manager and players at norwich who all said they'd gladly celebrate with the championship trophy as champions if we are deducted points.

I think i hate them, cant wait to see them crying on the last day of next season.:yush::yush:
    Yep I just saw it myself and Norwich certainly went down a notch or two in my estimation

Comment

Why would they celebrate a trophy they didn't earn? They do make me sick sometimes
      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Talk about rubbing it in our faces.
        At the end of the day we were the best team in the league, everyone knows that including that horrible c unt Lambert, he should show some respect

Comment

Did they really say that? "They would be happy to get the trophy". I used to like Norwich...

Comment

There was plenty on us after Watford - changing room, on the pitch, interviews etc. We've had our attention.
            Norwich is just the more recent isn't it, which is fair enough!

Comment

in the reporters actual words Lambert and players said
              "we'll happily inherit the title"

Comment

Can I suggest a nice "are you watching norwich ****!" when we get the trophy on saturday. "Lambert, you're a ###X" etc. Live on tv, so let's sing our hearts out!

Comment

We have got a kind of chelsea factor(rich owners etc.) attached to us now. They build us up and then slate us when they can.
                  We have to get used to that rather sooner than later.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Hahaha, gotta laugh. "Inherit the title" plastic champions then! Could never celebrate a trophy we didn't really win?

Comment

Not sure how any team could do that to be honest?
                      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

They may say that now...but they would not touch that cup if it was taken off us.

Comment

If we both go up, I hope our hard men (especially if Derry is one of them) do a good job on their players...
                          Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Reality check on the champions

If the FA find us guilty of effectively cheating then Norwich will be the champions. Nothing we can do about that. I am sure they would rather win in more pleasant circumstances but if the situation were reversed would we refuse the cup, hell no !!!

Lambert has in my opinion been misquoted or quoted out of context as he always comes across as a genuine guy. The press love to stir this **** up.

Comment

Originally posted by NikB View Post
                              Why would they celebrate a trophy they didn't earn? They do make me sick sometimes
                              Any Norwich player that "parades" the trophy, if it comes to that, should hang their head in shame. They didn't win it, they don't deserve it and they shouldn't get it.

Comment

Working...
                              X