Joke or what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joke or what?

Initially I thought having the hearing so late on in the season (a day before we are meant to lift the trophy) would mean we was still going too...

However now, I am seriously worried...

1. The fans pay hundreds and thousands to see this football team play, and eleven players each week have battled to win this league!!
    2. The management of Warnock and his team has changed this club from a mess to a delight in 14 months
    3. The slight change to the board (all be it Gianni ****ing up again haha) have worked wonders

We have already been promoted as CHAMPIONS

How on earth anyway in the F.A could be so cruel to take this from all the above people is a joke, especially ONE DAY before we are collecting and celebrating it after 15 years of total destruction.

As a young QPR fan I have only ever seen one or two games of QPR in the prem and I cannot remember them really..

I only remember the games against Vauxhall Motors, relegation and Failing to win in the play-offs!! Finally I have something to cheer about, but its about to be taking away so late on!!

My argument is why the hell didnt they just take points from us earlier on!! Saved a lot of broken hearts!!!

****S!!!

Because they are sh*t scard that we would fight it on and on then win and then Cardiff and others would then take court action. The only way to have good outcome for them leave late the world say be unfair to take points off us so they don't then the others more likely not do anything and everyone at the FA will stop sh*tting them selves on the co*k up in the first place. Just my view

Comment

Working...
    X