Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

No

Comment

Yes. Prem was the ultimate goal. We are/were the Champions. Champions by default is naff and history will show what a sham it all was.

Comment

No, they can't tailor the points deduction to any given scenario.

"The title is ours, the title is ours
          f.c.uk off Norwich !!!, the title is ours "

Comment

No NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
            Club Before Country

Comment

Simple NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                would you take it? So in other words a points deduction that would deny us the title but still see us promoted.
                What? No way. I would fight tooth and nail to keep the trophy we have worked hard over a long 46 game season to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellerslie View Post
                  Has anyone considered the possibility of the points deduction leaving us still needing a win on Saturday to guarantee either promotion or the Championship.

This may seem like a "way out" to the panel as it still leaves it in our hands so we will only have ourselves to blame and not the panel if we balls it up and we still get a deduction so they don't look like they've bottled it.
                  Utter crap.
                  If by the close of play on Saturday next, Queen's Park Rangers are not a premier league club, it will be down to those barstewards at the FA, and nobody else, certainly not because of anything that's happened on the football field.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                    Yes. Prem was the ultimate goal. We are/were the Champions. Champions by default is naff and history will show what a sham it all was.
                    Not good enough.

Comment

They seek him here.................

Comment

yep, we know that we're the champions

Comment

Originally posted by Cambs Hoops View Post
                          For me no, we won the title fair and square. The issues are from 2009 not 2011 so to punish now for something that has nothing to do with this season is a crime.

The players have earned the title, the fans that have followed home and away deserve seeing the title staying where it belongs----W12

Comment

I would have taken it when this mess came to light, so I'd take it now. Sadly.

Comment

I'm not sure Norwich would want the title knowing it was awarded by default, much better to have earned the points playing football.
                              If the roles were reversed I wouldn't want it. It would just leave a nasty taste.

Comment

Originally posted by Gerryhatrick View Post
                                I'm not sure Norwich would want the title knowing it was awarded by default, much better to have earned the points playing football.
                                If the roles were reversed I wouldn't want it. It would just leave a nasty taste.
                                I bet you the sheep shaggers would feel diferently if they were 2nd

Comment

Working...
                                X