From a Cardiff board via dotorg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From a Cardiff board via dotorg

"I have spent 30 minutes on the phone to my friend this evening who is a Council member of a county association of the FA, I attempted to drill him on what he said to me last week about the exact nature of the charges against QPR.

Well tonight he has told me he has been told that QPR have admitted the charge of using an unlicensed agent in their written response to the FA. QPR have however put forward the defence that the agent "Peppino Pirri" was used in the discussions leading up to the agreement and this took place before 4th July 2009 when the new FA regulations came into effect. QPR submitted the registration documents on Monday 5th July and received clearance on Wednesday 7th July 2009 and the word is the FA is unsure how the IRC will view this information. Has there been an infringement of the regulations yes but how will the IRC view these mitigating circumstances apparently the FA are concerned the charge may be dismissed.

However the 3rd party ownership charges are considered stronger even with the fact the documents were submitted the day after the regulations came into force, QPR are again using the defence that ALL the documents were completed and signed prior to the regulations coming into force and have therefore denied all charges.

The story is that the FA are unsure how the IRC will view these almost cross over dates and it may just be possible that these 3rd party ownership charges will be thrown out.

That will only leave Mr Paladini and the false documents and apparently he is bang to rights so maybe he will be the only one to feel the barbed stick. Maybe just maybe he has been the target throughout."

Obviously a large pinch of salt is needed.... but given the fact that the majority of sheepshaggers are jumping up and down asking for us to be hung - there may be some truth in this.....

this would be fricking awesome.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by maverick69 View Post
      "I have spent 30 minutes on the phone to my friend this evening who is a Council member of a county association of the FA, I attempted to drill him on what he said to me last week about the exact nature of the charges against QPR.

Well tonight he has told me he has been told that QPR have admitted the charge of using an unlicensed agent in their written response to the FA. QPR have however put forward the defence that the agent "Peppino Pirri" was used in the discussions leading up to the agreement and this took place before 4th July 2009 when the new FA regulations came into effect. QPR submitted the registration documents on Monday 5th July and received clearance on Wednesday 7th July 2009 and the word is the FA is unsure how the IRC will view this information. Has there been an infringement of the regulations yes but how will the IRC view these mitigating circumstances apparently the FA are concerned the charge may be dismissed.

However the 3rd party ownership charges are considered stronger even with the fact the documents were submitted the day after the regulations came into force, QPR are again using the defence that ALL the documents were completed and signed prior to the regulations coming into force and have therefore denied all charges.

The story is that the FA are unsure how the IRC will view these almost cross over dates and it may just be possible that these 3rd party ownership charges will be thrown out.

That will only leave Mr Paladini and the false documents and apparently he is bang to rights so maybe he will be the only one to feel the barbed stick. Maybe just maybe he has been the target throughout."

Obviously a large pinch of salt is needed.... but given the fact that the majority of sheepshaggers are jumping up and down asking for us to be hung - there may be some truth in this.....
      Interesting....Pete wont be happy!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
        Interesting....Pete wont be happy!!
        Could be the end of wearethepaladiniboys.com

Comment

Originally posted by maverick69 View Post

A balanced insight and the issue is what and how the IRC assess the matter of cross over dates. Enough wriggle room for Ian Mill to drive coach and horses through I would have thought. The room for doubt is how and why this point gets picked up so late and the club askes for clarification. That in my mind should have been earlier.

I think the bit about the agent is wrong howver because whether he was used or not before the third party rules is not the issue. All agents need to be registered and have been required to do so before those discussions is my understanding.
          Populus fui meus nomen , tamen meus nomen est non meus nomen

Comment

Paladini the Sacrificial Lamb now I like the sound of this!

Comment

problem is qpr are charged with falsifying of documents. so we'd be ****ed too.
              Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
              Lovejoy: "No?!"
              Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

I'd like to get excited about all this, but there are so many variations...Well, let's just say it's impossible to know who to believe.
                Your mum would love me...

Comment

Only interested in what's best for QPR.

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
                    We are charged with KNOWINGLY falsifying documents.

Grey area?

Comment

Originally posted by 2touch View Post
                      We are charged with KNOWINGLY falsifying documents.

Grey area?
                      I think if you falsify a document, you're pretty sure you've done it!

Where's that tippex?

Comment

A lot of legal forms have 'To the best of your knowledge" near the signature block.

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
                          Is it QPR or Paladini being charged with this?

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                            I think if you falsify a document, you're pretty sure you've done it!

Where's that tippex?
                            Could us officially filling documents signing Faurlin for £0 + a deferred £600k, but then erroneously telling the world and their mate we actually spent £3.5m constitute a charge of falsifying paperwork?

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                              Is it QPR or Paladini being charged with this?
                              QPR.

Comment

Working...
                              X