Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ian mill QC (QPR Barrister..Merged Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This QC sounds the business but as already stated the FA will have no mugs representing them.

Let battle commence.

Comment

Ian Mill information........

sounds like the one of the top men in this field.

This is the same chambers where Nick De Marco works.
      First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Glad we have a heavy hitter going in to battle for us. Hope the evidence is such that he can work with it.

I remember a 'Not the 9'0 Clock News' sketch where the judge says to the defendent.....

"You are telling me that the man ran onto your knife?.....27 times, backwards!"

Comment

guy who got 3 judges to be in favour of sheff united.
          Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
          Lovejoy: "No?!"
          Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
            w12ranger

Your coming across as a person who wants a point deduction in order to prove a point.

Gladly, Most fans can see through it
            You really do come across pathetic at times Pete. Do you really think I want to see that happen, maybe if you were a proper QPR fan like me you'd understand why I am so insulted by this statement.

Fortuntaley most fans can see through you and the Paladini spin machine and your ability to spread propaganda at the drop of a hat within consideration for the consequences.

Do you know what is more remarkable I can't actually see why you have insulted me on this thread all I done was applaude the quality of The Levellers posts?

You really do seem to lack intelligence at times, I think your just jealous because The Leveller knows what he is talking about on the issue by comparison to you....you're not even in the same bollpark.
            Last edited by W12_Ranger; 03-05-2011, 06:02 PM.

Comment

Only one with a lack of intelligence is yourself.

Been no spinning on this site by me, we all want this resolved
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Only one with a lack of intelligence is yourself.

Been no spinning on this site by me, we all want this resolved
                I lack intelligence....I'd wipe the floor with you!

You have attacked me twice today claiming I'm getting some sort of pleasure from this whole situation, how much bigger insult can you give to a loyal QPR fan?

Comment

Sounds like we couldn't have a better man in our corner. Not only is he a top laywer but he has some expericance in dealing with simular charges.

And he won.

Comment

To many you come across that way..

Just don't act like you'd be delighted with it.

For me this time is about QPR not about personalities.

I've said all along found guilty and the person should go, if thats spin then I'm a dutchman

w12ranger, your letting yourself down whilst we all await the outcome
                    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

To many you come across that way..

Just don't act like you'd be delighted with it.

For me this time is about QPR not about personalities.

I've said all along found guilty and the person should go, if thats spin then I'm a dutchman

w12ranger, your letting yourself down whilst we all await the outcome
                      How exactly am I letting myslef down, by not letting you insult me...I am really struggling to see why you have attacked me on this thread?

Comment

The only thing that can be said, these lawyers don't take on cases think they will lose.

It doesn't look good on their CV
                        Originally posted by The Leveller View Post
                        Technically they cant pick and choose, any the Chambers will say that they are heavily engaged and not available in the timeframe. The other side of the coin is that this will be an earner either way and their stance is to present the clients case in the best possible way.
                        Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                        I'm loving this posters legal nous
                        w12ranger

Your coming across as a person who wants a point deduction in order to prove a point.

Gladly, Most fans can see through it
                        So can you explain from the above posts what gives you the right to question my integrity as a QPR supporter? Looks to me that you are letting your over inflated ego run away with you as per usual.

Maybe if you are so easily antagonised by emoticons you should remove them from the site. As far as I can see you are looking for reasons to have a go at me for no reason whatsoever, thats called cyber bullying

Comment

oooohh the infighting has begun already..

Comment

Can we keep this thread on topic please? I'm sure I speak on behalf of most WATRB readers when I say that I don't want to read W12 Ranger V Qblockpete Round 2034.

Pete: in fairness I do think it's unfair to accuse a QPR fan of "wanting" a points deduction. Withdraw the statement and let's move on.

Comment

Working...
                            X