Shaun Derry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaun Derry

Shaun Derry, what an absolute top bloke. He gave us (Norwich) decent praise and also answered the questions regarding the hearing in an honest manner.

The FA are useless, always have been and always will be. They are so far detached with the real fans it's not funny. I hoping for an early conclusion to the hearing and you are found not guilty. QPR are deserved champions and I look forward to seeing you in the Prem next year.

he seems worried.

Comment

Wouldn't say its worry, its more desperate hope that this wonderful moment won't be taken away from us.

Comment

Just seen him on London Late Kick Off.

He's devastated, and worried, and looked really upset.

The whole thing is a f*cking disgrace.
        But what a top, TOP man.
        Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
          Just seen him on London Late Kick Off.

He's devastated, and worried, and looked really upset.

The whole thing is a f*cking disgrace.
          But what a top, TOP man.
          The players are the same as us inside. They get caught up in the moment on match days and get excited and celebrated like us at Watford and the POTY.
          But in the calm periods, when you've got time to think, they are probably as worried as we are that it will all be snatched away.
          I wish I could have been in the studio to hug him.
          Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
            The players are the same as us inside. They get caught up in the moment on match days and get excited and celebrated like us at Watford and the POTY.
            But in the calm periods, when you've got time to think, they are probably as worried as we are that it will all be snatched away.
            I wish I could have been in the studio to hug him.
            facto wont like that..

Comment

Was finding it hard to answer when asked how it would affect the players if we were denied promotion. The players and fans should have to be going through this, should have all been sorted by now.

Comment

Definately looked uneasy, more a case of nerves I think, doesn't do much talking on shows especially when he knew what everyone wanted to know.
                Queens Park Rangers
                NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Working...
                X