4 days of hell ahead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 days of hell ahead

this will proberly feel like the longest week of our lifes supporting QPR but hopefully after a good outcome friday we can party hard on saturday and stick 2 fingers up to the FA.

It's been doing my head in for far too long now, horrible cloud to have to deal with considering we are rightfully champions and have had an.incredible year. Hope to god it all turns out well this week and we can all go absolutely mental on Saturday.

Comment

we are champions, no one can take that away. just have to wait on the verdict. Cardiff lost so worst case we a re 6 points ahead of them.

Comment

Just don't want to see anyone other than our players getting the trophy.
        Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
          Just don't want to see anyone other than our players getting the trophy.
          Nobody, other than QPR, deserves being champions more. Nobody.

Comment

What are the chances of us starting next season in the Prem on minus points? That way we could appeal without it delaying the play offs. Can't help thinking we will get stitched up somehow.

Comment

I wonder if any info will be allowed to come out during the hearing or will we have to wait until the verdict on Friday?

Comment

What annoys me is that obviously there is a separation between the company that owns the club(runs it and admin side of things), and the actual playing side o things ie the players which is in the end what a football club is all about, it's why they belong to the FL, to play, compete and entertain. In business law a company is a separate legal person that can be punished/sued/sue in it's own name etc, this is what annoys me with the Fa, they should and hopefully will punish the company as it is them that made the mistake or rather a person within the company perhaps. The playing side of the club has done nothing wrong, why should they be punished? I know I'm just another frustrated follower repeating what has already been said just in a slightly different context but I need to vent too haha we are the true champs whatever happens, you R'ssssss
                Music you'll all hate www.purevolume.com/cuckooclocksglockenspiels

YOU R'SSSS

Comment

Originally posted by robbomk View Post
                  What are the chances of us starting next season in the Prem on minus points? That way we could appeal without it delaying the play offs. Can't help thinking we will get stitched up somehow.
                  The Premier League have said previously that they do not want teams starting on negative points. Any points sanction will be affective immediately or suspended IMO.

Comment

had a restless night,just kept going thru my mind bout this poxy hearing,even tho i know we wont find anything out till fri! dont help that i work with a norwich supporter so will have to endure his gloating about being premier league n we stll dont know for sure our fate.

seemas like a very long day already n aint been up long!!:yush:

Comment

Pete says we may hear something tomorro or Thursday.

Comment

Working...
                      X