No announcement yet.

Monday night football thread..Cardiff/Norwich City Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Must admit previously posted that i wanted cardiff up rather than norwich but i think i was just more interested on the atmosphere of the games rather than the bigger picture. What joy it is looking at their little welsh faces walking out after 20 mins. So hope cardiff are shot to pieces for the play offs plus wouldn't mind boothroyd down the bush next year. Were premier league, we're premier league we're Queens park Rabgers we're premier league.

Comment

that was close wooo!

Comment

what a miss!!!
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Be nice to see Norwich to lose tonight as well that 8pt cushion will leave me a warm lovely feeling all over

Comment

Mcnaughton is a woman beater, think we all saw that!!
            CHAMPIONS
            Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

cardiff players hitting women another reason to hate them.

Comment

Our linesman just got flattened in cardiff (the woman), by Bellamy i think.
                Queens Park Rangers
                NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Yep want em both to lose tonight......
                  They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                    Our linesman just got flattened in cardiff (the woman), by Bellamy i think.
                    it was Mcnaughton you think he would have gone over and said sorry and gave her a kiss gosh i hate cardiff

Comment

Agree the more points gap the better i feel, f**k the FA and their hearing.
                      F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

fair play to ya Cotterrill

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                          the kiddy fiddler
                          Originally posted by rmj1982 View Post
                          the paedo
                          How would you feel if it was you or a member of your family that was falsely accused of being a paedophile?

NB admin - Libellous comments which could risk this site being sanctioned or shut down.

"Jones left cleared of all allegations and was told by the Judge: "No wrongdoing whatsoever on your part has been established".

One of the key "victims" was later found to have fabricated their claim of abuse in Jones' and other cases brought from Operation Care – the police investigation into child abuse – in order to win compensation. Jones himself later spoke bitterly of the handling of the case and claimed it was the cause of his father's death, who had died shortly after the allegations became public."

Last edited by Stanley; 02-05-2011, 07:00 PM.

Comment

PLEASE someone make a facebook group, the awkward moment when Cardiff blow it three years in a row!! I want to wind up my cardiff mates but don't want it to be obvious I made the group, and I'm also sure someone else would make it funnier.

Comment

those loyal welsh #####s........

loyal my hairy..ar....se!
                              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

With so many leaving after they let in the first two goals, it highlights where they suddenly got the extra ten thousand fans this season. Very poor support from cardiff

Comment

Working...
                                X