Newbie . . . . Hi to all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
    Welcome.. to madness. it may have been better to have kept where your from. But i admire your goolies !!
    I seriously did think about keeping quiet about being a northerner but then thought what the hell a bit of mickey taking at my expense can only be good fun

Comment

Originally posted by Naarven Mankey View Post
      I seriously did think about keeping quiet about being a northerner but then thought what the hell a bit of mickey taking at my expense can only be good fun
      doesn't matter where you are from, we will still take the p!ss

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
        doesn't matter where you are from, we will still take the p!ss
        Lol. Quality. Nice one Quaz Top Banana

Comment

As a Londoner I actually find your spelling of "northern monkey" incredibly offensive!

Comment

Originally posted by Naarven Mankey View Post
            Lol. Quality. Nice one Quaz Top Banana
            first lesson of fight club.......stop sounding like a mockney.....welcome to you and your flat cap!!!
            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by RussRanger View Post
              You can see those from where you are? That's some pair of binoculars you have.

Comment

Originally posted by Westway View Post
                As a Londoner I actually find your spelling of "northern monkey" incredibly offensive!

Sorry mate i kept trying to say it in my fake cockney accent and thats the best i could come up with lol

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                  first lesson of fight club.......stop sounding like a mockney.....welcome to you and your flat cap!!!
                  I don't av me flat cap anymore cos me whippet ate it. The damn buggars just ate me chips 'n' gravy too Thanks for the welcome mate

Comment

Working...
                  X