im hoping..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im hoping..

..that the bbc show the leeds game live so i can tape it to watch when i get back from the match! dont want it on sky as i aint got sky! oh and i also hope we dont get any points taken away! oh one more thing im really hoping the flying paddling pool will make a show at the leeds game! anything else mmmm no thats all!
    LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

sorry everyone this is a shite thread, i had far to many beers yesterday and i wasnt thinking straight! im just gonna take me brain out and put it in a ice bucket!

Comment

Im pretty sure the Leeds game will be on as the only 2 teams with anything to play for now are Leeds and Forest.

Comment

Disagree bigDave.

The leeds game isn't really a big game. Forest won 5-1 against scunny so they have far superior goal difference. Also no sides in a last day relegation clash so the only games I can see them showing r cardiff or Norwich because both will probably still be chasing that all important final promotion spot.
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Agree with We Are, relegation is over. Big ask for leeds to turn round n get in playoffs. all on norwich n cardiff
          CHAMPIONS
          Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            Disagree bigDave.

The leeds game isn't really a big game. Forest won 5-1 against scunny so they have far superior goal difference. Also no sides in a last day relegation clash so the only games I can see them showing r cardiff or Norwich because both will probably still be chasing that all important final promotion spot.
            Yeah you are right i forgot about that.

Comment

hey what do you know leeds game is on t.v but alas on sky! still just no points deducted and the flying paddling pool and all my hopes will have come true sort of!

Comment

Working...
              X