NOTW front page of score

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOTW front page of score

They have to go and ruin it at the bottom...

this is starting to **** me off now if get points taken away im blaming chelsea.

Comment

lets see who has the last laugh when we are exonerated on Friday & QPR sue the f uck out of that downmarket shiity rag

Comment

It's the sister paper of The Sun and even their report on the game was hardly the joyous piece it should have been. Can't be bothered to go all through it but 4 of their 1st 5 paragraphs mention the hearing and threat of points deduction. :angry:

Comment

Dont worry...we have taken worst bull. Lets hold it a few days more then blow em all away.

Champs

Comment

The Murdoch media empire seem to be attacking QPR on a regular basis now

A Micky mouse newspaper desperate to sell there rubbish due to people not buying them and getting there news online

Comment

Originally posted by Dale View Post
              The Murdoch media empire seem to be attacking QPR on a regular basis now

A Micky mouse newspaper desperate to sell there rubbish due to people not buying them and getting there news online
              Couldn't have summed it up better, Dale.

Comment

Not going to let any of this ruin my elation!

Comment

Every report I've read today whacks a great big dampener on yesterday.
                  Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

If we dont want to go insane we really have to stop reading this negative hype(What the newspapers write)!
                    I really mean it.

To those of you who might fancy S/M I apology...
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Working...
                    X