Yesterday........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yesterday........

A day I will never forget. Following this team home and away I have never seen Rangers win anything and yesterday the lads delivered. We dug in and towards the end our quality shone through and we scored 2 good goals. Rangers absolutely everywhere. Watford are such a muggy club. They knew we could come in our thousands. Why not just give us the whole end? Their fans are divs of the highest order. Anyway, we were there from just after 10 Rangers just buzzing. When we scored it went mental and it just didn't stop. Back to Moons after and it was just a party going crazy. Rangers in all their pubs. Then back to the Bush for the real party. Blue and white all over the Green. People beeping their horns. Random people jumping on you and cuddling you. And what a night in the White Horse. Non stop singing. The bar had to stop for 20 mins as they ran out of glasses and their staff needed a break! Totally voiceless this morning.

Roll on tonight!

We have a special club and we deserved this. And f**k the FA:yush:
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Amazing - apart from Hillborough i have waited 33 years for a day like that. U R'sssssssssssss

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
      A day I will never forget. Following this team home and away I have never seen Rangers win anything and yesterday the lads delivered. We dug in and towards the end our quality shone through and we scored 2 good goals. Rangers absolutely everywhere. Watford are such a muggy club. They knew we could come in our thousands. Why not just give us the whole end? Their fans are divs of the highest order. Anyway, we were there from just after 10 Rangers just buzzing. When we scored it went mental and it just didn't stop. Back to Moons after and it was just a party going crazy. Rangers in all their pubs. Then back to the Bush for the real party. Blue and white all over the Green. People beeping their horns. Random people jumping on you and cuddling you. And what a night in the White Horse. Non stop singing. The bar had to stop for 20 mins as they ran out of glasses and their staff needed a break! Totally voiceless this morning.

Roll on tonight!

We have a special club and we deserved this. And f**k the FA:yush:
      Spot on mate and sums up the day really well

I think Peter Carter celebrated a bit too much but I guess thats allowed on such a special day

Comment

Moons was the place to be after the game! Don't think many R's left til' gone midnight.

Will be a day that I shall never forget.
        We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Did not think i would cry. When the whistle went, i booed a little.
          Club Before Country

Comment

Working...
          X