Paladini in tears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paladini in tears

I was sat a few rows in front of Paladini and when Smith scored the old fella pulled a hanky out and burst into tears! Tears of relief? Tears of sadness?

Like him, Love him, have no opinion. Think of what he has gone through since he came into QPR. QPR is his life

Comment

Relief.

At the end of the day according to the Mirror today he's (QPR) done nothing wrong except boast about a transfer fee that never really was.

Not the worst crime in the world & he clearly loves the club.

Comment

I always thought that the transfer was reported as being a deal "worth" that amount, not quoting it as a fee anyway -- at the time I assumed they meant it was one of those contracts with promotion add-ons and things.
        Bigging it up to appease the fans, but if the word "worth" WAS there, I can't see what the problem is? It all depends on what was written on the paperwork I suppose--but all taht was two years ago now.
        Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

I always thought that the transfer was reported as being a deal "worth" that amount, not quoting it as a fee anyway -- at the time I assumed they meant it was one of those contracts with promotion add-ons and things.
          Bigging it up to appease the fans, but if the word "worth" WAS there, I can't see what the problem is? It all depends on what was written on the paperwork I suppose--but all that was two years ago now.
          Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

You can say that again Swanley!

Comment

probadly crying because he knows his time at rangers is up and no more fat bonus! i was crying yesterday because ive waited 15 bloody years for this and they were tears of total joy and pride!
              LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
                probadly crying because he knows his time at rangers is up and no more fat bonus! i was crying yesterday because ive waited 15 bloody years for this and they were tears of total joy and pride!
                You could well be right but Warnock was praising him last night

Comment

First name actually.

But aye, factual stuff just gets misunderstood as defending someone
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Thanks for the good things, but bad news follows him and a lot of his dealings. Time to say goodbye, and get someone more professional for the Premier League.

Comment

i

I disagree it only giannies fanaticall love of qpr that has got us back into
                      the prem he dont forget get us adel and he got us warnock so how can you say nasty things about,MR QPR
                      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                        I was sat a few rows in front of Paladini and when Smith scored the old fella pulled a hanky out and burst into tears! Tears of relief? Tears of sadness?
                        Tears of a CLOWN

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                          nah just had another gun pulled on him in the loo
                          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

I love the guy, he loves QPR
                            Under Les Ferdinand:
                            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

i dont like the guy and i love Q.P.R!
                              LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Working...
                              X