Love this!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love this!!!

FEELS LIKE THE BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD PLAYS FOR US! (VIDEO BELOW)
    BORKED
    Last edited by taarabt7; 01-05-2011, 02:39 AM.

we knew this in october, yousef or moroccan put up a video of him, and I said, oh crap, this guy is figo and zidane
    but nice video anyway.

Comment

He´s absolutly incredible!! when i look at the goals he´s scored and made for us, my god! I knew he was class before, but as i´ve just been watching the youtube vid´s of what he´s done for us this season, A TRUE GENIUS!! And he´ll be playing for us next year in the Prem, GET IN THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by taarabt7 View Post
        He´s absolutly incredible!! when i look at the goals he´s scored and made for us, my god! I knew he was class before, but as i´ve just been watching the youtube vid´s of what he´s done for us this season, A TRUE GENIUS!! And he´ll be playing for us next year in the Prem, GET IN THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        yes that boy is gonna make a lot of CB's FB's and midfielders look silly, i mean he says he wants to be half of Zidane
        this boy is going to Real in January
        same like warnock, I think the swansea goal was astonishing.
        He just wants the ball. So many posters have called him selfish
        and lazy and all sorts of things. And where are they now?
        apparently clint hill is a 'man', yeah, well I take our boy, our captain,
        our talisman anyday. Derry made me laugh, though, but we need people like Derry for balance.

Comment

Totally agree with you waterbuffalo. Its simple, every fan wants there team to entertain them. Taarabt entertains!!! Teams and players that play well get respect, like Barca, Arsenal, C. Ronaldo, Messi etc. I dont want QPR ever being like Wolves or Stoke. QPR always try to get an entertainer at the club, thats why I love the R´s so much. Taarabt will definatly play for one of the biggest teams in the world in the not so distance future, but for now, im going to keep enjoying him in the super hoops shirt

Comment

Working...
          X