to all those r's we have lost!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DruRanger View Post
    RIP All Rangers. Thinking about you Dad. Lifelong Ranger, ran the Sweet shop corner of Becklow & Uxbridge. Now his ashes are on Loftus Rd Pitch. His and our last game together was Playoff final 2003. Love you Dad, had a beer for you last night. Enjoy these days wherever you are.

Long time reader of this board, you've all kept me sane this last season. Thanks one and all.
    You cant do a better first post then that. Welcome mate

Comment

RIP My daughter Grace

"The Brightest Star", I love you.
      Xx

Comment

Dearest dad, passed away 2004 after many years supporting the rs. Watched playoff final 2003 and thought we
        would never get back, we watched bowles marsh sir les and others together. Watched 1972/3 1982/3
        promotions 1982 cup final and 1986 league cup, Also 75/76 wonder team every game, bless him he would have loved
        watching adel and this great team, a greengrocer in Kenton Harrow for 25 years, hope your watching somewhere
        Dad. The Rs are back where they belong and we will never ever forget this great QPR team moulded in the true Rs tradition.

RIP

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
          You cant do a better first post then that. Welcome mate
          To right..welcome mate
          http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

My mum from East Acton recently passed away and among her last words were "how did Rangers do?" My dad out of Latimer Road first took me when I was six back in 1966, having supported Rangers all his life, then died that season, never saw them promoted, never saw glory years but loved this club and passed it on to me. Yesterday I thought of them both, and hugged their grandson, a commited hoop since he was four. This is a very special football club.

Comment

Originally posted by G block View Post
              My mum from East Acton recently passed away and among her last words were "how did Rangers do?" My dad out of Latimer Road first took me when I was six back in 1966, having supported Rangers all his life, then died that season, never saw them promoted, never saw glory years but loved this club and passed it on to me. Yesterday I thought of them both, and hugged their grandson, a commited hoop since he was four. This is a very special football club.
              A sad first post but welcome to the board. Live the glory years for them afterall the future starts now.

Comment

Thanks LoftusRoadLad & Mellowhoop. Good to be here finally.

Every post on this thread is really good to read. Treasured memories.

Thanks to everyone for sharing them.

Comment

Working...
                X