No announcement yet.

Watford Town Centre Is Like Carnival!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was in Weatherspoons, never stopped singing from the moment i get in there til the moment i sneaked out!It was great seeing Impey going mad in there and fair play to the staff they just let us get on with it
    What a f0cking unbelievable day/night/occasion.
    Bit delicate now

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
      I was in Weatherspoons, never stopped singing from the moment i get in there til the moment i sneaked out!It was great seeing Impey going mad in there and fair play to the staff they just let us get on with it
      Bit delicate now
      Yea Imps was with me & my pal Dave, he loved it. He was the first one on the pitch the nutter, dodging stewards Bircham saw him running on & went 'Imps what the f uck you doing on here' Imps says 'dunno see ya later' Birchy looked proper baffled!

We were smashed & he ended up skulking off home early bless him

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
        Yea Imps was with me & my pal Dave, he loved it. He was the first one on the pitch the nutter, dodging stewards Bircham saw him running on & went 'Imps what the f uck you doing on here' Imps says 'dunno see ya later' Birchy looked proper baffled!

We were smashed & he ended up skulking off home early bless him
        Blinding mate.
        Fair play to Impey he was right up for it

Comment

Blinding mate.
          Fair play to Impey he was right up for it
          He was mate. Got involved in every song & even started a few. Not to mention in the boozer next to spoons he bought everyone in the pub a drink. Very decent fella.

Big Gooner but absolutely loves the R's

Comment

Bit delicate now
            We spent most of the after match celebrations in the Revolution bar next door to the Wetherspoons and it was mental in there as Ric Roc says but when we went to the Moon's it was truly rocking and fair play to the staff as mentioned and also the Police who let the party crack on

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
              We spent most of the after match celebrations in the Revolution bar next door to the Wetherspoons and it was mental in there as Ric Roc says but when we went to the Moon's it was truly rocking and fair play to the staff as mentioned and also the Police who let the party crack on
              Hows the head geez

Comment

Hows the head geez
                A bit sore mate as we then went to the Flag by the station and when I got home cracked open a nice bottle of Red wine to have an hour or so to reflect on all the crap we have gone through over the years and went to bed with a big smile on my face

Comment

He was mate. Got involved in every song & even started a few. Not to mention in the boozer next to spoons he bought everyone in the pub a drink. Very decent fella.

Big Gooner but absolutely loves the R's
                  Yeah come to think of it i heard someone shout 'And he's a ****ing Arsenal season ticket holder' to which everyone cracked up.

Comment

A bit sore mate as we then went to the Flag by the station and when I got home cracked open a nice bottle of Red wine to have an hour or so to reflect on all the crap we have gone through over the years and went to bed with a big smile on my face
                    The same big smile you had when i saw you and hugged you outside Weatherspoons? Ha ha top man Isleworth

Comment

Was in moons as well with all my family. Atmosphere was absolutely awesome! Had too leave bout half 7 as kids were hungry. Headed back too pizza hut in Hayes, where people were congratulating us. Now on to player of the year do tonight!!!!

Comment

Lovely stuff. I rolled in about an hour ago I feel like shiitttt. Gotta try stay up now.

Yeah come to think of it i heard someone shout 'And he's a ****ing Arsenal season ticket holder' to which everyone cracked up.
                        true story for ya, he's such a big Arsenal fan when Gerry was Spurs boss he rang Imps & said 'I want you to come here Andy'... Imps says 'Gerry don't take the farking p!ss' & put the phone down on him & joined West Ham

Comment

true story for ya, he's such a big Arsenal fan when Gerry was Spurs boss he rang Imps & said 'I want you to come here Andy'... Imps says 'Gerry don't take the farking p!ss' & put the phone down on him & joined West Ham
                          Ha ha blinding

Comment

Working...
                          X