Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm trying to celebrate - but just can't.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm trying to celebrate - but just can't.

I'm singing 'championie' etc, but then find myself in a quiet trance because of this 'thing' hanging over us, completely spoiling the moment.

It should have been sorted long before now so I could really let myself go, and don't knoe whether to blame the FA or Paladini.

Just wish I knew

Forget about the FA. We won the league. Whatever happens we still won the league and that's enough to proud of IMO.

Comment

Agreed enjoy it now and worry about the fa when it comes!
      Games until premiership end:35
      current position:12th

Comment

Sorry to say it but I couldn't agree more.

I want to celebrate but I couldn't go on the pitch against Hull because of the FA, and I can't today.

I'm so proud of the team, but I can't celebrate Promotion because the FA have ruined what should of been a great few months ... they can drop dead
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

we are still the champions whatever they do , we won the league. dont let the f'in suites spoil our moment. going on the brahms in a min . HAPPY DAYS.

Comment

FA shoit is farking me off big time.
            They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by Fez View Post
              Forget about the FA. We won the league. Whatever happens we still won the league and that's enough to proud of IMO.

Comment

Enjoy the moment when you can.

We ARE champions full stop. Nothing, nothing can take that away.

Comment

We will be playing in the premiership next year,no worries,great day for QPR

Comment

Originally posted by Gerryhatrick View Post
                    I'm singing 'championie' etc, but then find myself in a quiet trance because of this 'thing' hanging over us, completely spoiling the moment.

It should have been sorted long before now so I could really let myself go, and don't knoe whether to blame the FA or Paladini.

Just wish I knew
                    I know what you mean, mate.
                    It's both Paladini's fault, him for putting us in this position in the first place, and the FA's too, them for their appalling timing in bringing charges against QPR.
                    March ffs!!!!
                    Still, I'll do the best I can to celebrate what has, Paladini's and the FA's cack-handedness aside, been a truly fantastic season.

Comment

Celebrate guys, celebrate! We deserve it after 15 years of suffering!...

Comment

Look at the end of the day we've won the championship fair and square NOBODY CAN TAKE THAT AWAY FROM US!
                        http://twitter.com/#!/DBehar3

Comment

Working...
                        X