The Sun Versus RussRanger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Sun Versus RussRanger

Yesterday, unable to concentrate on anything, I was tempted to visit the doctor and get him to sign me "off sick" after reading the Custis article. Anti-depressants would have helped which I may have become addicted to and, as a result, my family life may have deteriorated to such an extent that I lost everything I value and love. And I would sue The Sun for loss of earnings and these other losses.

The Sun can't sue me for any of that, however, they may wish to sue me for publicly stating that Shaun Custis is a F*cking B*stard.

But my lawyer will be all over it and pretty sure my defence is pretty is irrefutable as it is FACT.

Originally posted by RussRanger View Post
    Yesterday, unable to concentrate on anything, I was tempted to visit the doctor and get him to sign me "off sick" after reading the Custis article. Anti-depressants would have helped which I may have become addicted to and, as a result, my family life may have deteriorated to such an extent that I lost everything I value and love. And I would sue The Sun for loss of earnings and these other losses.

The Sun can't sue me for any of that, however, they may wish to sue me for publicly stating that Shaun Custis is a F*cking B*stard.

But my lawyer will be all over it and pretty sure my defence is pretty is irrefutable as it is FACT.

But so true mate!

Comment

Working...
    X