How dare they!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How dare they!

How dare they make me feel like i do now. I have been supporting rangers for more than 50 years, and i have never felt so empty as i do now. Not even standing on the terrace at wolves in 76 when liverpool won, to nick the title from us, did i feel so low.Yesterday should have been a great day. I'm no royalist, but it was a wonderful wedding, or so i am told.I saw bits on the telly, but most of the day i spent on the internet, trying to find reasurance, that, it would be ok. Phone calls and texts from family and friends, asking whats going on. After 50 odd years, i must know! I went out last night with my wife and friends, although i really was not in the mood.I got pissed, hence, i woke up this morning, still drunk, but with tears in my eyes.Thats why i'm writing this. That custis bloke has got a lot to answer for. I am not the most vocal of people when watching rangers, but i tell you now, at watford today, i will be shouting from ist minute till last, whatever the result, to let the world know that i am rangers, and still proud of it. And when we win, and the title is ours, let them try to take that away. HOW DARE THEY.

you will see rangers destroy em, we'll tear em apart with surgical passing.

Comment

well said knocker......fear not my fellow ranger at arms............'the truth will always prevail'.........in warnock we trust!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Gents, we are without doubt the best team in the League and we'll be crowned champions today - NO one can take that away !!!!!

'If' the FA do their worst, I'll look forward to another brilliant season in the Championship - as a lifelong QPR sufferer, it's been one of the best times I can remember.

We are QPR !!!!!!!!!!!!! :yush:

Comment

And now I have to look at Goddard's vid again.
          is it a 3 o'clock start? that means 6 hours..

Comment

If we don't go up, do you think the owners would throw a bit more money at players to try and get them to stay and do it all again?
            Do you think Warnock could fire the whole squad up, with the injustice of it all, to absolutely storm the division next season as a giant two fingers up to the FA?
            What do people think?
            Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

i think we've pretty much 'stormed' it this season too be fair my fair maiden!
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Agree Knocker
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I feel exactly like you knocker 49 years supporting the hoops and i am so low at the moment but that i suppose is why we follow the R,s

Comment

yeah we have been great on the pitch all season and it might take something that happened off the pitch to spoil it,
                    QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

No Bernie will slay them, the guy and flavio are used to lawyers,
                      actually we have a nice balance, Warnock is working class,
                      Bernie and Flavio are sharks and the team plays for each other.

Comment

Working...
                      X