Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should EastcoteR take up Jeffro's offer of a charidee boxing match?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
    Oh dear I see Eastcote HA9 is trying to turn to the attention to fighting me. Well let me clear this up right now I don't know the first thing about boxing never have never will. Unlike himself who was claiming to have been a regular trainer down Frank Warrens gym. The gauntlet was thrown down by Jeffro not me and it now appears his bottle has gone.
    haha thats quality, I think its good to have him back, classic line!
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

W12,

Apologies if you were not aware, but it was explained yesterday by Pete, that Grace's family would be extremely angry to see such threads being associated with her predicament.

I appreciate that this is now being discussed in "more general" terms, but a new thread on the matter appears to me to be a further infantile step in prolonging various feuds and creating disharmony and therefore trouble.

So, for the avoidance of any doubt, please would all posters refrain from both starting further threads or referring to this subject on any others. Those that do will be issued with infraction points which will no doubt result in bans for those who are stupid enough to collect enough points. These points will be issued by myself, so those stupid enough to incur them need only direct their paranoia at me and not the other members of the moderating team. And for the record, I do not care.

I have to say that I find it incredible that grown men feel the need to behave like this, and even moreso bearing in mind the one thing that connects us all.

If you wish to donate to charity or indeed support Jeffro's sterling efforts in raising money for the cause he does it for, then please do so. And have the good grace to do it quietly without the need to tell everybody how generous you all are.

Sorry to those that feel this is a bit harsh, but believe it or not, the majority of our members have no wish to see this sort of discussion taking place on here.

For those that do, feel free to PM each other until your heart's content in trying to organise something that will not happen. By all means waste your own time, but please do not take up ours.

Comment

Working...
      X