Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Things you'd like pete to say on Talk Sport..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sun is trying to undermine our promotion, coming with this shoit before an important match, which may effect the players and staff.
    They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet pimple View Post
      Sun is trying to undermine our promotion, coming with this shoit before an important match, which may effect the players and staff.
      That's all it is.
      Not a representation of the facts, just pure and utter sh.it stirring -- and I hope they point this out to the players.
      Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
        Why are people saying - dont do it - we as fans can't effect the outcome

Pete has a chance to express a few key points which arent being made by the press who are making mountains out of mole hills
        Absolutely, it won't do us any harm if Pete has the opportunity to remind everybody that whatever we've done regarding Ali Faurlin's transfer, it wasn't so bad that we were ever ordered not to play Ali.
        He's played in every game since the FA blew this up, and his eligibility has never been called to question.
        How the FA, or anybody else for that matter, could even think of deducting enough points to ruin a whole season's hard work that manager and players have put in, is way, way, beyond me.

Comment

Working...
        X