The Sun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Sun

If we are not deducted points next week, i think every Rangers fan up and down the country, should never buy the sun comic again.

I remember all the c**p they published about Liverpool supporters immediately aftet the Hillsborough disaster.

S**t stirring w**kers!

Are there people on this MB who buys the Sun?

Comment

I will today but maybe that's what they want....

Comment

Originally posted by swede View Post
        Are there people on this MB who buys the Sun?
        It is the most popular newspaper in the country by an enourmous margin - so what do you think?
        twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Used to buy it -- never again.
          Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Let calm down the sun just like some on the board just guessing what going to happen. Once you read it all it starts on saying we goimg to loes points then in up saying the whole playoff etc could be held up due to appeals and other may take people to court.

Comment

never ever read or bought the sun - if i want real news i buy the beano, far more reliable!

Comment

Will Still buy it ...............and if the hearing is good news will frame todays back page and the picture of us lifting the trophy and give the little journalist a nice little present.

We will then have the last laugh.

They seem to be a bit sort of sport news at the mo, they know what it means to teams to be promoted to the premier league and what bigger story than on a day before promotion they put this. The geezers job is to sell papers and im sure hes done that today but it has also made SSN and the radio so i feel a pat on the back maybe coming his way weather its true or false.

Comment

Working...
                X