Qpr-guilty!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qpr-guilty!!

QPR'S automatic promotion into the Premier League is set to be blocked by the FA.
    SunSport understands the runaway Championship leaders are likely to face a big points deduction - possibly up to 15 - if they are found guilty of breaking strict third-party ownership rules over the signing of Alejandro Faurlin.

The evidence against the West London club is said to be damning and they could now end up in the play-offs.

The only winners would be Cardiff and Norwich who could then go up automatically.

The hearing into the signing of the Argentine midfielder two years ago begins next Tuesday and a verdict will be delivered three days later.

A four-man panel will comprise an independent QC, two from the FA's disciplinary panel and a football expert who will be either a former player or boss.

In theory, they should begin with a blank sheet of paper but many at the FA are openly discussing the case and reckon QPR - five points clear at the top of the table - are in big trouble. Those who have seen the evidence say Rangers are defending the indefensible.

An FA source said: "There's no question QPR have broken the rules. They know it as well. The only debate is what to do about it.

"If they aren't found guilty you might as well scrap the rules about third-party owners."

Some within the corridors of power believe QPR should be hit hard because they were well aware they were acting outside the regulations.

When West Ham were punished over the Carlos Tevez affair they were actually found guilty of failure to disclose information - not of breaking third-party ownership rules because such legislation did not exist.

Since then the FA have made third-party ownership illegal so the argument is QPR were worse offenders because they were well aware they were committing an offence.

If Neil Warnock's side are found guilty they will have seven days to appeal.

However, if QPR take legal action or other clubs decide to seek legal avenues because of points they lost when Faurlin played against them, the whole issue could drag on throughout the summer.

The nightmare scenario could even be that the Championship promotion play-offs do not take place at all until the issue is resolved.

My god. :(

Comment

freddie starr at my hamster
      "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
      London Pride is a flower that's free.
      London Pride means our own dear town to us,
      And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

I know Lone its paper talk but I'm not gonna lie I'm worried now.

Nodge said last week 'prepare yourself for the worst' & I'm starting to believe him.

Comment

Have to say that the handling of this whole situation by the FA, has been farcical and will leave a massive hole if we are denied promotion, that will be very difficult to repair.
          This situation should and could have been dealt with months ago and to leave the decision to this week is absolutely disgusting.
          Heads will roll at HQ too but the FA should take a long hard look at themselves, as their treatment of us the fans, is diabolical, whatever the outcome, it should never have been allowed to happen as it is.
          Bloody disgusting the whole situation !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          I still don't believe this story though and the FA source should be reprimanded too

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post

Nodge said last week 'prepare yourself for the worst' & I'm starting to believe him.

I'd also heard 'no problem'! No-one knows. This is Custis extrapolating the worst case scenario.

We KNOW we're guilty and admitted as much when the charges were announced 'didn't knowingly' was the phrase.

Comment

Prove it or Lose it.
              **** the Sun

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post

well you're both full of ****.
                and you better apologize to
                300 members when you are wrong
                An apology to every single poster here.

Comment

the whole issue could drag on throughout the summer. sun

read em and weep, sweethearts...

Comment

The last sentence says it all...no one has a clue till the hearing. Stick to the wedding Custis !!

Comment

Originally posted by waterbuffalo View Post
                      well you're both full of ****.
                      and you better apologize to
                      300 members when you are wrong
                      An apology to every single poster here.
                      I will repeat

Go & take you're face for a shiit.

Weirdo

Comment

you better apologize to me , and all 300 guys here when we do not get a points deduction.

Comment

Working...
                        X