No announcement yet.

delia smith.............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will the issue form part of "the final cut" of your great video Goddard ?

Her along with Mr Grumpy. Alas, Smith & Jones.
    Last edited by brightonr; 28-04-2011, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
      Will the issue form part of "the final cut" of your great video Goddard ?

Her along with Mr Grumpy. Alas, Smith & Jones.

Should do.

I sort of make it up as it goes along... but Delia may pop in near the end, for a drink.
      Maybe Billy Davies, Steve Claridge too.
      Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
        ... and away from my perversion...

Isn't it a bit rich if managers/officials from other clubs can urge the FA to deduct us points and act tough, when QPR can say nothing due to legal laws? Sub-judicy, or whatever they call it.
        Are representatives of other clubs allowed to publicly dig us out before a hearing? Doesn't that count as predjudicing an outcome, before our case has even been heard?

Who's publicly fighting our corner in all this boll*x?

If our prize is taken away from us (the fans) because of an admin issue, it would be a f**king scandal. Nothing to do with football, and totally out of proportion to the alledged "crime".

Journos writing stories about how we could be hammered, other clubs having public digs at us, but QPR are gagged, by law.
        Who's going public and influencing the media and the FA on QPR's behalf?

Nobody.
        There's a huge amount of work going on behind the scenes whilst, publically, the club keep their counsel. The BBC have openly said on a few shows, that they've heard no more than a fine...there are people whispering in ears on our behalf that is getting heard but we have to be careful. If we're seen to campaign too hard, it can look as if we are covering up, defending a case when we've stated there's not much of one to answer.

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
          mate working up yarmouth said she's been on 'radio incest' crying 'lets be avin the points of em'!!!............from a women with fraudster ###xx of an husband......saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag!!
          No truth in this whatsoever. Not heard it mentioned at our club. We are focussed on getting the 6 points that will keep us out of all of this mess.

Comment

Canary i'd like to distance myself from this thread.

Also the whole inbred thing is nonsense. Some of our fans fit in that bracket and always had a great day out when Norwich have come to us.

I really hope you go up as I'll look forward to going to carrow road and staying in Norwich.
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              Also the whole inbred thing is nonsense. Some of our fans fit in that bracket and always had a great day out when Norwich have come to us.

I really hope you go up as I'll look forward to going to carrow road and staying in Norwich.
              Distancing yourself so far that you're staying in Norwich?

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

No worries fella. I think Delia has a thick skin, she wouldn't have stepped out on to a pitch in front of all them sky viewers otherwise - juiced up or not.

As for the inbred thing, I guess it comes with the territory, we use it against 1p5wich so no worries there.

Hope we go up with you guys! I was looking for a smiley with a 'hi-six', guess you don't do them in these parts.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                  There's a huge amount of work going on behind the scenes whilst, publically, the club keep their counsel. The BBC have openly said on a few shows, that they've heard no more than a fine...there are people whispering in ears on our behalf that is getting heard but we have to be careful. If we're seen to campaign too hard, it can look as if we are covering up, defending a case when we've stated there's not much of one to answer.
                  Good to hear.

The fact that any points deduction would be a f***ing disgrace is beside the point.
                  The FA need to look after football, instead of run it like a traffic warden owns his street.
                  Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by CanaryInPeace View Post
                    No worries fella. I think Delia has a thick skin, she wouldn't have stepped out on to a pitch in front of all them sky viewers otherwise - juiced up or not.

As for the inbred thing, I guess it comes with the territory, we use it against 1p5wich so no worries there.

Hope we go up with you guys! I was looking for a smiley with a 'hi-six', guess you don't do them in these parts.
                    Nice one
                    F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Originally posted by CanaryInPeace View Post

I don't care about morals 'cause the world's insane and we're all to blame anyway

Comment

in the war 'fraternising' with the enemy ended with a 'tar n feather' overcoat......should be ashamd of yourselves .........in naaaawich it ended with a downs syndrome child!
                        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X