Rumour from a Norwich Fan..Merged Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
    Jump off your sister and go sort your cousin out.. DId you know there is only 7 surnames in the whole of Norfolk?
    First post and you start spouting off about that. Stroll on mate

Sorry jeffro didnt mean to quote what you said!
    http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
      Great first post you 6 fingered inbred......now go shag your sister
      POST OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!

and its only April
      My first game was boxing day 96 QPR 3-2 Norwich....yes we actually beat Norwich.

Comment

BBC News:Norwich 3 Derby 2

Were they talking about the score or just the number of hands each set of fans have?

Comment

To come up with the figure 6 Pobably counted his fingers and thought that'll do! all other supporter s clutching at straws. but they are hoping a big forore from all our opponents will put pressure on the F.A. to do something.

Comment

another 'rumour' from a naaaarwich fan!!!

his dads his son.....his mums his dad......the six fingered cheating bumpkin slaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag!!!!..........................ki n hate them #####s with a vengence now.......wheres stanley!!!!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
              Great first post you 6 fingered inbred......now go shag your sister
              F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Originally posted by HoughtonRRReject View Post
                Morning all, first timer here, so here goes. This morning I was greeted by a cheery Norwich fan gleefully informing me that the FA are going to impose a 6 point deduction on us for the transfer dabacle. I refrained from the verbal reply that was in my head, but thought I'd set it free for some comment. After being top all/most of the season, it would be about right for the old duffers at the Farcical Association to do their damndest to spoil our party. C'mon you RRR's win the last 2 games and prove who's the real champions!!

normally greeted in the morning by a cup of brazilian and some buttered toast........tad hard on you old boy being greeted by a bobble hat wearing village idiot sucking staw with a turkey under his armpit!!!
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Muppet inbreds, do they have fingers on their feet?
                  F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Have dont knock the bobble facto!
                    LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Houghton. Did you tell him at least I have a full set of fingers?

Comment

Working...
                      X