Cardiff & Norwich Monday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by twranger View Post
    Why are they both playing Monday, and the rest of us Sat?
    Surely its to their advantage to know our result two days earlier......isn't it?
    Seems a bit odd.
    Blimey, you lot are getting paranoid. Don't forget the injury time thing as well !!!
    I've checked some of your recent match reports, and you haven't had just one or two minutes yourselves.
    What with an Indian zillionaire, a formula one billionaire, one or two dubious Italians , some dodgy book keeping, and a manager who
    tries to intimidate referees. And you're having trouble getting over the line.
    Knowing many Rangers fans as I do, I wouldn't exactly expect a fair and balanced view. Like your manager, he's never lost a match in his life !!!.
    I'ts always somebody else's fault.
    The reality is that your one and only decent player has been sussed. A bit late, but he's been sussed. No more standing around, admiring
    his pirouettes, and awarding marks out of ten.
    Two teams tried to buy the league, and little old Norwich are spoiling the party for a while.
    Don't run on the pitch boys. You might need it for the play-offs.

Comment

you've spent more on one player than we have all season you silly boy

Comment

Originally posted by MiddxCanary View Post
        Blimey, you lot are getting paranoid. Don't forget the injury time thing as well !!!
        I've checked some of your recent match reports, and you haven't had just one or two minutes yourselves.
        What with an Indian zillionaire, a formula one billionaire, one or two dubious Italians , some dodgy book keeping, and a manager who
        Knowing many Rangers fans as I do, I wouldn't exactly expect a fair and balanced view. Like your manager, he's never lost a match in his life !!!.
        The reality is that your one and only decent player has been sussed. A bit late, but he's been sussed. No more standing around, admiring
        Two teams tried to buy the league, and little old Norwich are spoiling the party for a while.

You poor deluded inbred. You have a one trick pony yourself in Grant Holt.

He will be sussed unless he gets on the treadmill in the summer, which by the way YOU Will be playing Championship football again next season.
        Club Before Country

Comment

Talking of pirouettes is that what Holt does when he scores(fat muppet). Take your injury time goals out you would be in the bottem half. Are the refs shagging "LETS BE AVING YOU". Take your six fingers and fark off.
          F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Originally posted by SW20Ranger View Post
            You poor deluded inbred. You have a one trick pony yourself in Grant Holt.

He will be sussed unless he gets on the treadmill in the summer, which by the way YOU Will be playing Championship football again next season.
            Inbreds !!! You're having a laarf aren't you.
            Now I know you lot don't live in Sheperds Bush anymore. 'Cause there arn't any Brits in the Bush anymore. Unless the'yre shopping at Westfield.
            You're all (all 14,000 of you, whoopee) out in yer Northolts and yer Ruislips etc. That's where the inbreedings going on.

Comment

middxcanary - closer to lr than cr eh?
              late kick offs for second halves....true???
              Has Mr Fry got you in a lock in? Hmmmm QI!!!

Comment

Its like waiting for a bus with norwich City fans

Must be getting the wobbles for Monday night.

Fight for second place is really hotting up
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

what a muglet you are son......no go shag ya bearded sister freakboy!!!
                  you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Inbreds !!! You're having a laarf aren't you.
                    Now I know you lot don't live in Sheperds Bush anymore. 'Cause there arn't any Brits in the Bush anymore. Unless the'yre shopping at Westfield.
                    You're all (all 14,000 of you, whoopee) out in yer Northolts and yer Ruislips etc. That's where the inbreedings going on.
                    The hills have eyes.

Comment

Champions dont complain
                      http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Ignoring the childish warbling canary..................................the two of them playing after us has its ups and downs. I was neutral when Warnock suggested the pressure was on us when we played on Monday nights for the Shef U and Derby games - he suggested it put extra pressure on us - but only because our rivals had put points on the board. If they had lost the pressure would not have been there.
                        This time, we play first so if we get a result the pressure is on them - oh no hang on it won't really matter will it. However, if we lose the pressure will be on them becuase if they fail to win then we are sorted anyways.

So, put simply, there is no pressure on us and nothing is unfair - get a result and ignore the schoolboys squabbling over second place = simples
                        #standuptocancer
                        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Well said bluehoop, lets enjoy the last 2 games and like Warnock I fancy us to pick up plenty of points.
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                            Well said bluehoop, lets enjoy the last 2 games and like Warnock I fancy us to pick up plenty of points.
                            I just wish a few more people agreed that we should be enjoying this time
                            #standuptocancer
                            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

We deserve to be top, and Norwich deserve to be second.

All those late goals aren't a coincidence, they can't be.
                              They have the bottle to keep going and rely on some of the dodgier defences in this league to cave in at the end.
                              Their manager has done a brilliant job, and they should go up, with the games they have left. Easier than Cardiffs, IMO.

Inbreeding, sheep-sh*gging etc.. it's all messageboard banter, but all this straw-clutching and wishing for a points deduction by Cardiff and Norwich is something I would be embarrassed to do if we were in their position.
                              Desperate stuff, and a bit sad really.

It's the way football has gone, I suppose. There's so much cash at stake. It's all about the cash.But I was a Norwich or Cardiff fan I'd be uncomfortable with what I'm reading from some of their fans. And Dave Jones.

But back to the football (remember that Norwich/Cardiff??)... make no mistake, Norwich in particular would be murdered in the Premier League by teams who don't cave in late on.

Absolutely f**king crucified.
                              Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
                                We deserve to be top, and Norwich deserve to be second.

All those late goals aren't a coincidence, they can't be.
                                They have the bottle to keep going and rely on some of the dodgier defences in this league to cave in at the end.
                                Their manager has done a brilliant job, and they should go up, with the games they have left. Easier than Cardiffs, IMO.

Inbreeding, sheep-sh*gging etc.. it's all messageboard banter, but all this straw-clutching and wishing for a points deduction by Cardiff and Norwich is something I would be embarrassed to do if we were in their position.
                                Desperate stuff, and a bit sad really.

It's the way football has gone, I suppose. There's so much cash at stake. It's all about the cash.But I was a Norwich or Cardiff fan I'd be uncomfortable with what I'm reading from some of their fans. And Dave Jones.

But back to the football (remember that Norwich/Cardiff??)... make no mistake, Norwich in particular would be murdered in the Premier League by teams who don't cave in late on.

Absolutely f**king crucified.

so so correct Goddard!!

Comment

Working...
                                X