No announcement yet.

How many R's will be in the Watford end

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to estimates undertaken by undercover government spies in the Vicaridge Road Ticket Office the current number stands at 7,604

FACT

Comment

There will be loads of tickets on sale before the game on Saturday as touts will be everywhere with hand fulls, so if you really want to go, you will.

Comment

if we score who's gonna celebrate?
        Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
        Lovejoy: "No?!"
        Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

plenty of south oxhey r's have supplied the chaps with the neccesary documentation to acquire plenty of tickets in the rookery ................me plus 17 now
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
            plenty of south oxhey r's have supplied the chaps with the neccesary documentation to acquire plenty of tickets in the rookery ................me plus 17 now
            Good old Sarfffff oxhey!
            My manor
            We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

I with Dougie and his Bro,you will reconise us as i dont look like Right Said fred.
              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                I with Dougie and his Bro,you will reconise us as i dont look like Right Said fred.
                ............what a fearsome threesome youd make leighsie old bean......two kojaks and one roy cropper
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I just hope they let me in QPR tattood on
                  My forehead might give it away
                  R's

Comment

Me + 3 in the rookery row x
                    "The New Era"

Been there, done that, got the Ledesma t-shirt!

Comment

yeah

yeah well several hundred i imagine so it should be good but i think watford gfans are ok and i doubt whether they will start rowing ,they would do if it was luton ,but there is a big friendship thing because qpr hate luton,so should be ok
                      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Me plus 2

Comment

what part of the Rookery are you in? which number?

r4 is where all the noise in the home end is made the yellow order sit there :D

Comment

Originally posted by qpr93 View Post
                            what part of the Rookery are you in? which number?

r4 is where all the noise in the home end is made the yellow order sit there :D
                            yes ,terribly annoying the opening and closing of flasks,ruddy upstarts
                            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

I'm in the Rookery courtesy of a Watford supporting brother in law.

Yes I will celebrate if we score and yes I will invade the pitch if we are champs.

Always plenty of R's in the home ends at Watford they're a joke club and no trouble

Comment

Originally posted by Mooo block View Post
                                I'm in the Rookery courtesy of a Watford supporting brother in law.

Yes I will celebrate if we score and yes I will invade the pitch if we are champs.

Always plenty of R's in the home ends at Watford they're a joke club and no trouble
                                Big chance you will get chucked out if you celebrate mate! i would try and keep it quiet till the final whistle, then its on the pitch! (if we get the right result) thats what im doing anyway

Comment

Working...
                                X