X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• akos buzsacky..........

whats he done wrong???????
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

God knows. Smith has been poor in the last 3 games. Would have brought him on for 'Faurin's' free kick late on.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

someone said to me this is to do with his involvement with the magilton affair last year, dont kno w if true but game calling out for him today , would be far ore effective then smith and as much a s i like hogan 99.9 % of crowd would have brought buz on rather then hogan

Comment

Expect him to be one of the many shown the exit door this summer,NW obviously doesn't rate him,I disagree but there you go

Comment

bad call by warno imho.....rather him on than aggyispants!!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Dont understand why hogan was brought on instead of buzz, buzz is class.
            They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
              Expect him to be one of the many shown the exit door this summer,NW obviously doesn't rate him,I disagree but there you go

Comment

Probaly end up at spam when they go down

Comment

Strange tactics by warno 2day. Second half we went into our shell, sitting back on our lead and inviting - almost begging - hull back in to the game. It cried out for buz to take hold of the game in midfield. I know all good managers have their stubborn/ blind spots but odd about buz - warno was singing his praises pre-season and then after injury he seemed 2b coming back in2 the running but now seems well out of the picture. Great shame imho, twice the player hogan will ever be.

Comment

Who knows? We will never find out. Doesn't sound like he isn't the plans anymore which is sad :(

Comment

Working...
                    X