Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Some Not Celebrate Promotion If We Are Not Champions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Some Not Celebrate Promotion If We Are Not Champions?

I fully expect us to be champions, but I get that distinct impression talking to a few tonight, that they won't celebrate if we are caught by Norwich.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Would still celebrate pete but it would be a sickner if naaarich piped us as everyone knows we deserve to be champions.
    They seek him here.................

Comment

i wont feel like celebrating if we fook it up, be glad to go up but should of wrapped it up by now,
      QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

Losing 2 on the trot to sides with nothing to play for? Can't see it myself. We'll get at least a point and pip Norwich on goal difference.

I'll celebrate whatever. It's been a fantastic season to be a Ranger's fan.

Comment

Would be like 76 all over again, if Norwich catch us and deny us the title, that said we have enough about us to get a point from either Leeds or Watford and that is enough !!!

Comment

great to be champions and we deserve it but getting into the prem is what we are after thats what we should celebrate
            WEST COUNTRY RANGER

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet pimple View Post
              Would still celebrate pete but it would be a sickner if naaarich piped us as everyone knows we deserve to be champions.
              If we lose the next 2,and Norwich win both then they will deserve to be champions

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                Losing 2 on the trot to sides with nothing to play for? Can't see it myself. We'll get at least a point and pip Norwich on goal difference.

Best season in years. I will be celebrating for weeks

Comment

I'll be very disappointed if we **** the title up now and that will take a hell of a lot of the gloss off the promotion

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post

Really we should win both games

Comment

As long as we get outta this division i will celebrate

Comment

Pompey will draw with Norwich!

Comment

until the P or C is next to our name, i shall not be moved. dont want to jinx it or celebrate too early.

everyone remember, we are qpr and ANYTHING can happen at this club.

Comment

last home game at Portsmouth, very tough for Norwich.

I actually think Pompey will beat them.

Supporters of all clubs react to the moment, like we did at Cardiff.
                            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

hhrangers

I hear "we are QPR after all" everytime.

We've lost important finals, but we've never been 5 points clear with 2 games to go ever.. So it cannot be likened to anything in the past.

Especially with a 13 goal advantage over our nearest rivals

Comment

Working...
                              X