Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else rather Cardiff come up than Norwich?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else rather Cardiff come up than Norwich?

Can't believe I'm thinking this but Norwich are pissing me off recently. Someone talk some sense into me

Get a grip FFS!

Did that help at all?
    2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

No don't want them sheepshaggers anywhere near the prem. Not after the treatment we got after the playoff final (never forget that). Plus watched the Cardiff game back on i player, you can see the hate on thier faces even very young fans. (Anti English)
      F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Don't care who goes up, as long as we do
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I would. After the excellent way we were treated at Cardiff, all power to them.

Comment

Originally posted by northampton rs View Post
            No don't want them sheepshaggers anywhere near the prem. Not after the treatment we got after the playoff final (never forget that). Plus watched the Cardiff game back on i player, you can see the hate on thier faces even very young fans. (Anti English)
            That was very funny in my opinion, straight over towards the R's fans, you can bet we gave it back too! Lively games v Cardiff.

Comment

Originally posted by alexferguson60 View Post
              I would. After the excellent way we were treated at Cardiff, all power to them.
              You did'nt go in 2003 then?

Comment

Would rather cut my helmet off with a rusty scissors than see them basstards grace the premiership.

Comment

Can't stand cardiff and find this quite a strange one magic.

I would much rather Norwich come up than those horrible lot in wales.

I also don't have an issue with delia, its nice to see a multi millionaire that is passonate about their club.
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

**** no
                    cant stand Davey jones and them Cardiff inbreds

Comment

F**k Cardiff. I want Norwich coming up with us! Cardiff will implode this summer and good riddance! We have 2 games to get one point to be CHAMPIONS! We have earned the right to do that. RELAX.
                      First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                        **** no
                        cant stand davey jones and them cardiff inbreds
                        hey hey we're the monkeys!

Comment

Would love Norwich to come up with us, great club! Hate Cardiff with a passion!!

Comment

Cardiff fans are generally horrible, i was in the away end when they played portsmouth last weekend and they were the same then, teens with proper hate directed at the pompey fans after they scored, proper dirtbags, generally though the town/city was a wicked weekend away! mates stag do, didnt think it was that expensive either and even the bouncers hada good bit of banter!
                            Music you'll all hate www.purevolume.com/cuckooclocksglockenspiels

YOU R'SSSS

Comment

Originally posted by Funge View Post
                              Cardiff fans are generally horrible, i was in the away end when they played portsmouth last weekend and they were the same then, teens with proper hate directed at the pompey fans after they scored, proper dirtbags, generally though the town/city was a wicked weekend away! mates stag do, didnt think it was that expensive either and even the bouncers hada good bit of banter!
                              Cardiff's a great place shame it's full of taffs.

Comment

Working...
                              X