So who is out early today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So who is out early today?

I have already had a **** shower and shave and raring to go so 11am in the White Horse for me today I think and then the Smutts for Midday

Wonder if Cookes is open today?

eta.....1130 isles....cant see cookes being open unfortunately as a double pie n mash wouldve been the perfecr pre match nose bag!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

depart axminster 9.06 eta waterloo 11.49, onto the adelaide, then handover spare to ub5 and then take in the atmosphere, you rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr''s
      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
      This morning's tempest I have to cross
      I must be guided without a stumble
      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Yep early for me, cafe for some brekkie then to smuts 11:30 - 12 ish.
        Queens Park Rangers
        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

the cholesteral can fhuck right off today.........two sausages/bacon/mushrooms/beans /toms/black pudding/guinness!

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
            the cholesteral can fhuck right off today.........two sausages/bacon/mushrooms/beans /toms/black pudding/guinness!
            No hash browns ?

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
              No hash browns ?
              they're bit greasy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Comment

I'm chomping at the bit now, as for the cholesteral I'll watch that one...a run around The Scrubs in a minute to deal with the tension will sort that.

Comment

Stomach rumbling already, as you say facto **** the cholestoral today (although the doctor won't be pleased).
                  Since that Cardiff game I can actually eat properly again confidence is high we're gonna be champs today. Call it my final brekkie as a Championship side.
                  Queens Park Rangers
                  NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                    depart axminster 9.06 eta waterloo 11.49, onto the adelaide, then handover spare to ub5 and then take in the atmosphere, you rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr''s
                    Top man , pm me your mobile and I'll pop down the Adelaide and buy you a pint

Comment

On 08.20 train from shanklin isle of wight COME ON U Rsssssss

Comment

Just up, going to do some stretching, have a bit of fruit, sports gear and trainers on and gonna ride my bike to the gym, do an hour in there and then head to the pool for a couple of lengths to cool down before relaxing in the steam room. Make my way home for some oats and Orange juice followed by some more stretching and a little bit of meditation.

Saying that I'd probably Just head down the cafe for a fry up

Comment

Originally posted by Controversy View Post
                          Just up, going to do some stretching, have a bit of fruit, sports gear and trainers on and gonna ride my bike to the gym, do an hour in there and then head to the pool for a couple of lengths to cool down before relaxing in the steam room. Make my way home for some oats and Orange juice followed by some more stretching and a little bit of meditation.

Saying that I'd probably Just head down the cafe for a fry up

Comment

just leaving now - arrive shep's bush at 11:59, just in time for cold lager!
                            twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

I'm glad to see that the LADS are getting amped in true fashion. Just had my egg and beans, gonna be down the bush by midday. YOU RRRS.

Comment

Working...
                              X