did hull sell out????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• did hull sell out????

?????...if not surely we should have given our fans the remaining tickets......segregation wouldve been ok as the fans were very close together at baaaardiff!!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

segreagation is not just about distance it is about exits and being able to seperate the people entering and leaving stadium. I think Up-School would be tricky to do that?
    twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

see your point old bean but i think it couldve been done....as many of our fans as possible shouldve got tickets for this one!!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
        see your point old bean but i think it couldve been done....as many of our fans as possible shouldve got tickets for this one!!
        I do agree. Everyone seemed focussed on the Leeds game, which I could not get a ticket for, so I feel the pain of anyone that misses out today....although they should have taken note of my predictions over the last few weeks that it would be the Hull game that saw us promoted and got in there!
        twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

If my memory serves me right did we not share the top tier a few years back???

Comment

Simple solution is to give hull the paddock

Comment

Simple solution is to give hull the paddock
              No thanks - we quite like it there and wont be moving.
              http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

If they have only sold 1000 we should stick em in the bottom tier of the school end and sell more on the day to Rangers fans ( obviously we move those who have tickets for SL to the upper as well)!!
                That would make a good few hundred available today !!

Comment

Working...
                X