On the pitch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On the pitch?

Do we go on or don't we? If we win that is.

If you fancy a 3 year ban crack on...

Comment

No save it for Leeds like someone else said on another thread,
      QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
        If you fancy a 3 year ban crack on...
        The dont dish bans out when loads of people run on....

I sit in SAR so it is a bit of a mission but will try

Comment

Obviously depending what sort of game it is tomorrow but just imagine an 89 minute winner and then seconds later the whistle blows for full time and we are Champions. Some how i reckon there won't be many waiting for the Leeds game!

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
            The dont dish bans out when loads of people run on....

I sit in SAR so it is a bit of a mission but will try
            Some poor sod will cop it, personally don't think the pitch will be invaded.

It will take some bottle for the first man on the pitch, if no one follows that's it for them. Think about it have you ever seen a PL pitch invasion when the Champions get the trophy.

Pitch invasions in my view only seem to happen on survival...

Comment

I reckon if a side outside the top 4 won the PL you would see an invasion, the only reason you don't at the moment is because its always Man U.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                Some poor sod will cop it, personally don't think the pitch will be invaded.

It will take some bottle for the first man on the pitch, if no one follows that's it for them. Think about it have you ever seen a PL pitch invasion when the Champions get the trophy.

Pitch invasions in my view only seem to happen on survival...

When we were at Wolves they all went on the pitch as champions.
                First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                  When we were at Wolves they all went on the pitch as champions.
                  If our fans end up on the pitch it will be after the players leave it and reappear in the Directors Box / C Club. The stewards would literally walk away at that point and let it happen IMO.

Comment

I would be disappointed if there was not a pitch invasion, 16 bloody years we waited, and you're worried about being banned? invade the pitch with extreme prejudice.

Comment

last time I ran on the pitch I was floored by a cooper. That was against Chelsea about 25 years ago! Nice of him seeing as I was a school kid!

I think it will happen. I doubt anyone will get bans for it.
                      twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
                        last time I ran on the pitch I was floored by a cooper. That was against Chelsea about 25 years ago! Nice of him seeing as I was a school kid!

I think it will happen. I doubt anyone will get bans for it.
                        What the hell was someone doing driving a mini on the pitch!
                        Fags n weed, glue n speed, but I draws the line at crack !

Comment

Suppose the club wont want the fans on it as there is one more match to be played on it!!!

Comment

go for it mate ! I would if I was there !!!!!!!!!!!! I did it many times before ! there will be many people so no ban I guess

Comment

course we should be on the pitch , plus when theres loads of people they jus let it go the stewards , and most time the fa dosent get involved if theres that much but we are qpr so who knows

ON THE PITCH
                              And it's queens park rangers:boss:

Comment

Working...
                              X