Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This talk of Warnock being replaced in the Summer...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This talk of Warnock being replaced in the Summer...

Whilst this maybe paper talk....

We as fans should demand reassurances from The Board that Warnock will be here for the foreseeable future. He epitomises everything we want from our football club. Let Warnock continue to build this club into something to be proud off and leave a real legacy. Don't allow The Board to become complacent and undo all the hard work what has been done already. We've become a real football club again and its all down to Warnock. We should be telling Warnock that he is here to see his contract out regardless of how we perform in the PL next season.

We've laid the foundations it is now time to build, give Warnock the necessary resources he needs to do this and this goes for off the pitch as well.
    Last edited by W12_Ranger; 24-04-2011, 10:57 PM.

Well said mate , otherwise we will turn into a circus again !
    QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcote QPR View Post
      Do we need another thread on this when there is already one covering it.....
      Yes I think we do, because the OP is better expressed.

Comment

We should sing Warnocks name during all three games.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
          Whilst this maybe paper talk....

We as fans should demand reassurances from The Board that Warnock will be here for the foreseeable future. He epitomises everything we want from our football club. Let Warnock continue to build this club into something to be proud off and leave a real legacy. Don't allow The Board to become complacent and undo all the hard work what has been done already. We've become a real football club again and its all down to Warnock. We should be telling Warnock that he is here to see his contract out regardless of how we perform in the PL next season.

We've laid the foundations it is now time to build, give Warnock the necessary resources he needs to do this and this goes for off the pitch as well.
          W12 - i think between now and after the hearing, we are going to get more of this kind of paper talk.

Why on earth, if we got promoted, would Warnock possibly go to West ham, if they got relegated...or even if they stayed up?Or maybe im missing something.

Nothing at QPR ever goes smoothly....we cannot even win a major title since god knows hen and we are overshadowed by talk of points deduction manager leaving etc etc.

It could do a fans head in...For me...just hoping for win tomorrow for promotion and then sit back and see what is thrown at us...

Comment

Originally posted by Spencer View Post
            W12 - i think between now and after the hearing, we are going to get more of this kind of paper talk.

Why on earth, if we got promoted, would Warnock possibly go to West ham, if they got relegated...or even if they stayed up?Or maybe im missing something.

Nothing at QPR ever goes smoothly....we cannot even win a major title since god knows hen and we are overshadowed by talk of points deduction manager leaving etc etc.

It could do a fans head in...For me...just hoping for win tomorrow for promotion and then sit back and see what is thrown at us...
            Spencer I'm looking further ahead here as well and thinking if we are languishing near the PL come Xmas with talk off replacing Warnock as well. With regards to recent paper talk I'd like to see the club publicly back Warnock like they did previously. Too much focus in football is short term, what Warnock brings to the table is the sustainable long term development of the club. As a club we should be looking towards Keith Curle as an eventual successor to Warnock. We really have a chance to build something now and I don't believe having a Premiership status necessarily brings that. Its about the management team and investment in all assets which also includes youth and infrastructure.

Its not the opportunity of playing the likes of Man Utd, Arsenal & Chelsea what excites me about the PL. Its all about taking the opportunity to put right all those mistakes the club has made in our modern history by building for the future.
            Last edited by W12_Ranger; 24-04-2011, 11:33 PM.

Comment

Worries me that its now been in about three papers. Someone is briefing. My suspicion naturally turns to Briatore. Mittel only said last week how much he admires Warnock etc. The Italian connection is too much of a coincidence, particularly as we were linked with these kind of managers when he was pulling the strings.

Comment

Originally posted by mork View Post
                We should sing Warnocks name during all three games.

we should buy him a car, not too expensive, maybe a yugo...
                pete can start a collection for it.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                  Worries me that its now been in about three papers. Someone is briefing. My suspicion naturally turns to Briatore. Mittel only said last week how much he admires Warnock etc. The Italian connection is too much of a coincidence, particularly as we were linked with these kind of managers when he was pulling the strings.
                  The Mirror and People are one off the same thing, can't explain The Telegraph connection?

Comment

It's all just paper talk. They need something to pad out a story. They whack QPR into Reuters - get the briatore wants Lippi story. Boom, 100 extra words on will warnock still be boss next year and you can knock off for the weekend.

Same with the Adel to arsenal story a couple of weeks ago. Pop him in google, get the I should have joined arsenal story, bang.
                    A blog of my first season ticket, and QPR's return to the Premiership after 15 years

Where Were You When We Were S4!T?

Comment

Back Neil today, let the club know how we feel.
                      They seek him here.................

Comment

Working...
                      X