Full of Admiration...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full of Admiration...

....since we've has this points deduction fiasco hanging over us.

For the professional way the management team and squad have gone about their business which will secure our first silverware in close on 30 years tomorrow

For Faurlin himself who has been fantastic since the issue came to light and put in some terrific performances

For the fans who have thrown everything behind the team in particular away from home

I have no doubt it has united the club and its fans, we must remain optimistic, we will be crowned Champions tomorrow.

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post

For the professional way the management team and squad have gone about their business which will secure our first silverware in close on 30 years tomorrow

For Faurlin himself who has been fantastic since the issue came to light and put in some terrific performances

For the fans who have thrown everything behind the team in particular away from home

I have no doubt it has united the club and its fans, we must remain optimistic, we will be crowned Champions tomorrow.
    Very very true.

Comment

Wonder if Gianni can hold his head high in all this the way the players can ....

Comment

I think we should buy warnock a new car.
        he likes driving in his car, it's not quite a jaguar

Comment

Agree 100%, mate.........COME ON YOU Rrrrrrrrrrrrrssssssss.

Comment

Amen

Comment

Working...
            X