You may laugh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You may laugh

but.... when the player of the year is canvassed, I expect Adel and Paddy to lead the field- however for me it is the unsung hero- take a bow CLINT- the first man I would want at the Alamo.

but you are all heroes

Originally posted by KLOS View Post
    but.... when the player of the year is canvassed, I expect Adel and Paddy to lead the field- however for me it is the unsung hero- take a bow CLINT- the first man I would want at the Alamo.

but you are all heroes
    No laughing from me as I think he has had an excellent season

Comment

aint laughing either pal. He won some colossal headers 2nd half yesterday
      http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

A leader of men is Hill, a man with a big pair of b ollox.
        May not have bundles of pace but can defend and always gives 100% for the cause.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
          A leader of men is Hill, a man with a big pair of b ollox.
          May not have bundles of pace but can defend and always gives 100% for the cause.
          Love the way he took the p iss out of the Cardiff fans when he went to take a throw in

Comment

Originally posted by UB5 Ranger View Post
            Love the way he took the p iss out of the Cardiff fans when he went to take a throw in
            Yeah i saw that, made me laugh.

Comment

maybe someone should write to the club to petition about him, he asks knowingly...

RUN, MWEPU, RUN! CHARGE FORTH AND BOOT THAT BALL DOWNFIELD MY BOY, YOU MAGNIFICENT CHAMPION YOU!

Comment

For me its the whole squad right down to the tea lady. Everyone has done QPR proud.

Comment

hill derry faurlin have all been unsung heroes , hey have been the reason as to why the front4 got to play, think the poy this year should be a tea, award (i know not possible)

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                    For me its the whole squad right down to the tea lady. Everyone has done QPR proud.
                    jeff's avatar makes me proud..

Comment

Originally posted by KLOS View Post

but you are all heroes
                      Wrote on here months ago My thoughts on this guy, he must be having the season of his life because I can't believe he has been overlooked over the years playing like this.
                      Kept the faith!

Comment

Working...
                      X