No announcement yet.

Oh dear the Sunday People doesnt make good reading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That story was like a meringue - looks intriguing from the outside but crack in and it seems to just be full of air.

I think Goddard makes an interesting point about the chaos potential. The fa have a bit of a habit of bottling big calls. They know that we will appeal any points deduction. So I think - purely speculating with no basis whatsoever- if we do get a points deduction well het a token one or one to rob us of the title if they're feeling malevolent
    A blog of my first season ticket, and QPR's return to the Premiership after 15 years

Where Were You When We Were S4!T?

Comment

still think we will get 1 or 2 token points deducted and a fine, thats why the hearing is so close to the end of the season, can see if it would damage us at all.
      That way the 3rd place team cannot do anything if we are fined AND docked points.

Comment

I think the FA will just deduct a certain number of points off us to make us 2nd place and lose the trophy. That's if we win the league
        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

The Sunday People are talking b.oloxs.

I'd make them write an apology in next weeks paper. They have just made things up as they go along.

FA have never said 10 points, in fact thats a media reference. As no presidence for this, not sure where the 10 point theory even comes from
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

What a shame this is even being discussed at what Is the most fantastic experience as a Qpr fan. Just can't enjoy it like I should be doing

Comment

who reads the people anyway!!!

Comment

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
                What a shame this is even being discussed at what Is the most fantastic experience as a Qpr fan. Just can't enjoy it like I should be doing
                I echo your sentiments Tel

Comment

Working...
                X