No announcement yet.

****ing Cardiff Stewards and Police....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ****ing Cardiff Stewards and Police....

Were absolutely brilliant today.

They let people go outside on a burning hot day and have a beer and a cigarette at half-time, they were nice and talkative, and there didn't seem to be any problems with away fans - apart from throwing one out during the second half who - according to a couple of people I met who were around him - threw him out for consistent bad language after he'd been told to "cut it out".

The police were fantastic too- even the ones on the train on the way back.

It all led to a really good atmosphere on the day.

Originally posted by alexferguson60 View Post
    Were absolutely brilliant today.

They let people go outside on a burning hot day and have a beer and a cigarette at half-time, they were nice and talkative, and there didn't seem to be any problems with away fans - apart from throwing one out during the second half who - according to a couple of people I met who were around him - threw him out for consistent bad language after he'd been told to "cut it out".

The police were fantastic too- even the ones on the train on the way back.

It all led to a really good atmosphere on the day.
    completely agree, couple of them had a kick about with my boy and his best matein the car park before the game

Comment

Yeah gotta say from my experiences today I couldnt agree more...Nice to see stewards and policing that worked superbly in what could of been quite nasty..
      Even on the train back the police were great...Before the train pulled away from Cardiff station there were a few Cardiff lads giving it some to our carriage, who responded by shouting abuse from the windows etc...the police boarded and I was thinking...Here we go but they warned both parties and told the Rangers fans in question that it would all be on CCTV so stop rising to the bait!
      All in all made te day what it was for me and thats one that will live in the memory..

Comment

quality policing and stewarding well done HEDLU !!
        Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Yep really well done by the police and stewards. I saw what your referring to monkeytennis and they handled it very well.

Comment

That guy who got through out was standing behind me in the family area. He said "Bellamy isn't even that good the Welsh C**t!" in an aggressive way and the stewards being Welsh...

Comment

totally agree, the police were very good! They even told us which policemen/women were going out with each other as we saw them go past on the bus back to the station. Was quite funny!

Comment

Had a laugh with the stewards at the end. OB were posing for photos with loads of our fans, so all seemed in good spirit. Quality day, all round.
                Your mum would love me...

Comment

Agreed. Very well organised. Top day all round!

Comment

yep, best all season....left us alone really...common sense
                    not like those ****s at scunny! etc etc

Comment

Working...
                    X