Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O M G Howw bitter is Jones ... God i hate him

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/13176465.stm

We had a great day , just got home proper party atmosphere !!

Originally posted by granty3333 View Post
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/13176465.stm

We had a great day , just got home proper party atmosphere !!
    Stinks of jealousy...

Comment

"He did nothing but score two goals, absolutely nothing," Jones added.
      Does he not see the irony of that statement?

"He's a good player and the sign of a good player is when you don't do anything and pop up with two goals... if anything, out of the 22 players out there I thought he was the poorest on show."
      So why did he feel the need to double or triple mark Taarabt? That's why Routledge had the room to get down the wing so often.

Jones is a class one plum in danger of choking on his own sour grapes, and his team will choke with him.
      Anyone know the address of the Cardiff Jobcentre?
      Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

having just read that beeb article - jones said only a few days ago that he was only interested in his own team and was not interested in spoiling any promo party - or words to that effect.
        Fickle little man with the personality of a rice puddun.

Comment

I agree with jones ,taarabt was crap today,did nothing (apart fro scoring two goals,the 1st a wonder goal,I didn't see the 2nd goal),he should get manager of the year,he has by far the best strikers in the league and probably the most talented squad yet they will miss out again!!

Comment

the guy is jealous that 'little qpr'
            will never give up, never surrender.
            he would give his left arm, leg and eye
            to have our boy, adel, on his team.

Comment

Jones was right about Tasrabt. Sour grapes or not. The fact is, regardless of his overall performance, he was the difference for us. Routs was my MOM, though.
              Your mum would love me...

Comment

Pressure is getting to him big time.

Comment

Very poor performance by Jones. As I watched him & Warnock, I wondered - which of these 2 managers is most likely to raise their team back up for another good performance on Monday? No doubt about it - Neil Warnock is a VERY (and probably the most) important component of our success this season.

Comment

Even Norwich fans are shocked at Jones's comments today on their board. I wouldn't worry about him too much it has reached the point where he is just showing himself up.

Jones is a very uninspiring manager and it will cost Cardiff dear the next 3 matches and then in the Play Offs.

Comment

Nearly finished watching the game again.

Jones it talking out of his rear-end

Draw definitely fair result.

He won't be at Cardiff next season and hopefully with the investors putting all eggs in one basket this season to attain premiership status. money will dry up and they end up like Sheffield United
                      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                        Even Norwich fans are shocked at Jones's comments today on their board. I wouldn't worry about him too much it has reached the point where he is just showing himself up.

Jones is a very uninspiring manager and it will cost Cardiff dear the next 3 matches and then in the Play Offs.
                        Really? Have you got a link? Be good to say a neutral perspective.

The more bitter Jones becomes the more he looks like a dead man walking. He looks totally depressed, almost as if he's given up. Oh, and I hope Adel has plenty more off-days like y'day....

Comment

Working...
                        X