Helguson chance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helguson chance

Wasn't easy to be fair - came to him at some pace, I think he was surprised it hadn't hit the back of the net already
    First game ; QPR 1 Bolton Wanderers 3, Saturday 2nd December 1978.
    Parkes,Clement,Gillard,Hollins,Howe,Shanks,Eastoe, Francis,Harkouk,Busby,McGee

To be fair he's been off the pace for the last few games, would like to see Pat given a go next game.
    F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

what about shmail?? kills me that helguson didnt put that chance away!!
      QPR's philosophy; perfer et obdura, dolor hic tibi proderit olim.

(Be patient and tough, some day this pain will be useful to you)

Comment

Originally posted by Bushboy92 View Post
        He's gone back to WBA now! i don.t think he would have been up for it like Pat was.
        F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Originally posted by Bushboy92 View Post
          More difficult than first thought if it had gone in I would expect the lino to flag offside

Not worried great result and we will beat Hull to win the League Happy Days

Comment

It was a lot harder than it looked. It was intended as a shot not a cross and it was travelling too. May well have been ruled out for offside had he made contact.

Thought he had a decent enough game, tracked back, won headers and tackles, lead the line etc.

Comment

Would definitely have been offside. Shame it didn't go in (and get given) though. David Jones would have imploded!! Now we just need to beat Hull...

Comment

Originally posted by northampton rs View Post
                To be fair he's been off the pace for the last few games, would like to see Pat given a go next game.

We're not that desperate! Pat can't win a header for toffee. Wouldn't be able to lead the line!
                First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

cant keep trying to convince yourselves, the fact is He's just not good enough how many goals He's scored in open play tells you all you need to know,cos He's the best we've got doesn't make him any good .
                  Ask yourselves would have been promoted at least 3=4 games ago if we had Danny Graham, fat boy Holt ,Bellamy, Chopra, the other fella at cardiff, or Ricky wots his ame at Bristol city instead of H H

Comment

musn't be too harsh on HH
                    he is the only striker we've got
                    we are 8 points clear with 3 to play
                    we will never surrender..

Comment

hh been excellent yes misses chance but hes always in right place, in our formation he wins so many headers and works tirelessly for the team, deserves a lot of credit, seperate note didnt realise miller gone back

Comment

Got to hit the target with that one, he got a good contact on the ball!

Comment

HH is first rate. we will get the job done with three games left, in fact, we are already up. so why are you complaining? we have the best player, manager, goalie, and we play passing football. and we NEVER lose away. Welcome to the Premiership.

Comment

Would have been a great revenge for the 2003 fire alarm and play-offs final. We celebrate promotiona and they get shocked.
                            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

This board is unbelievable at times. HH was class again yesterday as he has been all season. Suits our style/formation perfectly.

Had he scored in the 91st min it would have been ruled off-side, he was 4 yards off when Adel picked up the ball.

People need to realize just what we have achieved and lay off HH etc. Remember if Norwich and/or Cardiff drop just one point we are champions regardless of our next 3 results

Get behind the team 100%,can't believe people are still moaning
                              22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Working...
                              X