Matt Tubbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt Tubbs

Went to watch crawley town play yesterday as qpr werent playing. Matt Tubbs looked quick, read the game and scored a hat-trick making his total 39 for the season. Deffo worth a punt. Looks FAR too good to be at that level.
    My first game was boxing day 96 QPR 3-2 Norwich....yes we actually beat Norwich.

Originally posted by qpr1882 View Post
    Went to watch crawley town play yesterday as qpr werent playing. Matt Tubbs looked quick, read the game and scored a hat-trick making his total 39 for the season. Deffo worth a punt. Looks FAR too good to be at that level.
    We've already got our non playing non league striker!

Comment

Originally posted by qpr1882 View Post

I've been singing his praises for a couple of seasons.I've followed his career since he was in the same line up as a relative of mine,Scott Bartlett,at Salisbury City.

Comment

Tubsie....

Surely we can't have a player with a surname like Tubbs... crikey far too many Miami Vice headlines waiting to be written if things go wrong...

Comment

I remember seeing Tubbs play for Salisbury a couple of years back after a tip - previously watched him at Winchester too.

Too slow (feet and brain), too wayward and unfit (though semi-pro was just on the border of being excused).

Great big no. He's at the peak of what he can do and must now be around 30.

Comment

Working...
          X