How do we beat Cardiff?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do we beat Cardiff?

People seem to be so confident we will go up, but i am very nervous about tomorrow. Players like Bellamy, Bothroyd, Whittingham, are pretty deadly at this level. We have the players too though to cause them problems. We are top for a reason though, and they are third. What do people think is there weakness? Defence? I just pray our defence can deal with their pace. At loftus road, Hill was out paced a few times but we got away with it. Hope we do again

Agree....have a feeling its going to be a very tough day for us but would be happy with a point. Not worried about going up tho-neil knows the score.
    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

our defence will be fine, we will play a deep line to counter bellamy, etc.
      you will see 9 men behind the ball the entire first half, once we go in at 0-0, we'll bring on adel, tommy, routs, this will happen at the 60 min mark, we will then attack them because their legs have gone. We will get a freekick. Ali will put it up for HH, he nods it in, 85 min. rangers 1, cardiff 0, we go home. we go to sleep, wake up as el campiones dos mundialito.

Comment

Blimey......motsons back.
        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
          Blimey......motsons back.
          my three favourite managers are :
          Venables, Robson, Clough

although sven wasn't bad either, he beat the argies 1-0

Comment

Man was a ledgend-a voice for any game.
            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

yeah Motson was the voice for the best games, USM was him, I think? haven't played that in a decade or more. it is horrible to watch football and listen to american accents
              vice versa, too. vin scully is the best for baseball. but the BBC roundup is like mother's milk to me.
              Mansfield Town 4
              Exeter..1

Comment

Grew up with dickie davies on itv-big daddy v mick mcmanus then football(if rangers were away we'd hit the perivale res club for results etc). Everything is sky now and it has lost that human touch-every thing is so clinical now................will be keeping sky sports for next season tho-romantic views about past presenters/shows go right out the fc uking window.....
                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Working...
                X