Leeds V Reading whats the best outcome for us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leeds V Reading whats the best outcome for us

If Reading loose they cant catch us (was unlikely anyway) but I kind of like the idea of Reading winning as it will put Cardiff fourth and mentally that will jangle the nerves of both players and fans of Cardiff tomorrow.

Going from 2nd to 4th in 24hrs as well as knowing the consequences if they dont beat us the pressure will be massive on them!!!!!

I always want leeds to win, ah hope they win the playoffs because I want to see them play man u and go berserk.

Comment

Always had a soft spot for Reading so I hope they win and get promoted with us. Great away day to have next year with us both in the prem.

Comment

Originally posted by tetters View Post
        Always had a soft spot for Reading so I hope they win and get promoted with us. Great away day to have next year with us both in the prem.
        it'd be funny to see the blue and white hoops running around the prem.
        thing about reading I don't like is they went up before us. salt in the wound, ya know?

Comment

I do not care anymore. Let's get the needed win.
          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

I want Reading to win so it pushes Cardiff down into 4th and increases the pressure on them...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a01QQZyl-_I
            We got our Ranger's back!

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsiQgRp5bfQ&feature=fvsr

this is for you 18,000 strong
              I am proud to be part of you.

Comment

Don't care about Leeds or Reading so don't care,the game I was interested in was on last night ,I really hoped Ipswich would have got at least a draw,didn't expect them to fall apart like that

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                  Don't care about Leeds or Reading so don't care,the game I was interested in was on last night ,I really hoped Ipswich would have got at least a draw,didn't expect them to fall apart like that
                  wouldn't be the first time you were dead wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                    Specially after beating Cardiff 2-0 at their ground.
                    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
                    X