Dubai R's - The Big One, Cardiff vs QPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dubai R's - The Big One, Cardiff vs QPR

To say I'm a little bit excited about this one would be the understatement of the century. It's Cardiff, it's for the right to play in the Premiership and I really don't think I need to say too much more than that.

I would love to see every Queens Park Rangers fan in the UAE down the Centre Circle, Ramada Hotel, Barsha tomorrow. It goes without saying that we are expecting a big turnout. SingingRanger will be there in spirit and will be giving us regular updates via the iPhone from Cardiff.

We'll be at the bar from around 3pm and I have booked the day off work on Sunday in anticipation of the sessions to end all session if we win. PM me for contact details if required.

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
    To say I'm a little bit excited about this one would be the understatement of the century. It's Cardiff, it's for the right to play in the Premiership and I really don't think I need to say too much more than that.

I would love to see every Queens Park Rangers fan in the UAE down the Centre Circle, Ramada Hotel, Barsha tomorrow. It goes without saying that we are expecting a big turnout. SingingRanger will be there in spirit and will be giving us regular updates via the iPhone from Cardiff.

We'll be at the bar from around 3pm and I have booked the day off work on Sunday in anticipation of the sessions to end all session if we win. PM me for contact details if required.
    is it actually on live there or are you just getting a updates on the iPhone..??

I got a mate out there who is trying to find somewhere to watch it.

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
      is it actually on live there or are you just getting a updates on the iPhone..??

I got a mate out there who is trying to find somewhere to watch it.
      It's on live mate. PM me if you need my contact details to pass onto ur mate.

Comment

Just PM'd you the details mate. Enjoy the game!

Comment

Working...
        X