Those on the 08.45 train

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those on the 08.45 train

What pub we taking over when we get to cardiff central? my mates couldnt get tickets so on my todd till we're back in the bush

And on this day we will all come together as one and Cardiff will be ours.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

gettin the 0700 train , it would be good to find out where the rangers fans are drinking tomorrow

Comment

im

im only guessing but i think that the pubs nearest the station would be the ones to drink in
        Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

There is a pub (O`Neills i think) across the road from station. We went there last season. Seems ok. Get a taxi to ground after, taxi rank outside station.
          Club Before Country

Comment

is that the o neils near the millenium stadium or another one sw20ranger , was in that one before the play off final

Comment

Wetherspoons opposite the station in the old theatre is usually good. Can get train from Cardiff Central to Ninian Park station (new ground is next to old - before any of you have a go !!!)
              22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Working...
              X