bye bye chimbonda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bye bye chimbonda

Former Tottenham, Blackburn, Sunderland and Wigan defender Pascal Chimbonda has left Queens Park Rangers after being told he would not be offered a deal.

The 32 year old moved to Loftus Road on a six-month deal in January after leaving Blackburn, but was not going to be offered a longer-term contract.

"I didn't think there was any point in not telling him early, so he could get fixed up," said QPR boss Neil Warnock.

"I haven't seen him. He's not been training with us, although he'd be quite welcome to."

He was signed by Warnock primarily as cover, and did not start a single game for the Championship leaders.
    qprmad1996
    ------good quotes--its not about the size of the dog in the fight its about the size of the fight in the dog. -------and champions arent made in gyms champions have a vision, a desire and a dream.
    come on urrrrrrrrrrrrssssssss

I feel for him others were proberbly intrested but should at least be busting a gut to get into the team!
    Games until premiership end:35
    current position:12th

Comment

yh ino
      qprmad1996
      ------good quotes--its not about the size of the dog in the fight its about the size of the fight in the dog. -------and champions arent made in gyms champions have a vision, a desire and a dream.
      come on urrrrrrrrrrrrssssssss

Comment

Good bye! We hardly had the chance to say hallo

Comment

nice swansong chim' 4 1 defeat to scunny

Comment

Working...
          X