taffs n their dirty tricks????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• taffs n their dirty tricks????

will they set off 3am fire alarms???.....will we get stuck on the bridge for three hours????.....will dave jones have his close friend gary glitter doing the pre match entertainment???......its gonna be some day!!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

I was thinking the same. I wonder what hotel the team will be staying at tomorrow night?

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
      will they set off 3am fire alarms???.....will we get stuck on the bridge for three hours????.....will dave jones have his close friend gary glitter doing the pre match entertainment???......its gonna be some day!!!
      They did this to the Reading team earlier in the season -- so is this a real possibility?
      Wonder where our team are staying Friday night?
      Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

well if it does happen again i hope we complain in no uncertain circumstances to the football league....this type of unsporting gamesmanship is just not cricket....i for one will be sounding out their headquarters for their remaining away fixtures to extract revenge ala an eye for an eye!!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

i hope they are staying this side of the bridge... and top of the league of course.

Comment

Working...
          X