tell ya ma ya ma.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tell ya ma ya ma.....

to put the pomagne on ice......we're going go up tonite....tell ya ma ya ma!!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

It sadly is not possible tonight, maybe tomorrow if norwich lose tonight and the fakes fail to win at Leeds. i believe that is the scenario. Regardless still tell ya ma as it will only have to stay on ice a few hours more.......

Comment

Originally posted by KASPARS BOOTS View Post
      It sadly is not possible tonight, maybe tomorrow if norwich lose tonight and the fakes fail to win at Leeds. i believe that is the scenario. Regardless still tell ya ma as it will only have to stay on ice a few hours more.......
      Mathematically so, yes.
      However, I'm so confident that Leeds will fight to get something tomorrow, that if Ipswich turn their six-fingered rivals over tonight, I think we're home and dry...

Going shopping later on today -- bubbly will be on my shopping list!
      Hope to celebrate promotion, becoming champions and my birthday all over one weekend!
      Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

tis only if the lord cometh n taketh away me old boots.......believe me naaaarwich lose tonite n its a done deal!!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I dreamt last night that Ipswich won 1-0.
          Tried to get them to score more -- but they couldn't.
          Worried during my dream that Norwich would equalise -- but they couldn't.
          Wouldn't be the first time I've had a football-related dream come true -- hope this one does.

Wonder what the odds are for a 1-0 Ipswich win?
          Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Working...
          X