Interest in Bordeaux Midfielder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interest in Bordeaux Midfielder

QPR are lining up a bid for Bordeaux's Tunisian international midfielder Fahid Ben Khalfallah as they prepare for promotion to the Premier League.

R T I D :yush:

I wonder if any of our Marrocan friends on this site can update us on his ability?
    I guess they follow french fotball quite closely?

Interesting info on a dull pre-easter wednesday, I must say.

QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

There's only one Fahid Ben Khalfallah

No honestly.

Comment

Good luck to you Magic chanting that next season!

We are just entering the silly season where every expensively exotic name under the sun will be linked with us - right up to the point we sign Lee Bowyer on a free...

Comment

Interest in Bordeaux midfielder

You do wonder if the series of reported interest in North Africans comes from AT suggestions.

Comment

Well it probably won't have been Warno saying "aye by gum, 'ave you seen this smashing lad called Fahid Ben Khalfallah, played super against Barnsley the other night, cd be our midfield enforcer next season..."

Comment

Not sure whether AT would countenance staying with us long term if we invested appropraitely or whether he will be off fiirst opportunity i.e. when his cotract is running out and he declines a new one forcing us to cash in. I suppose a lot depends on how he acquits himself at the top level ( if we make it)

Comment

If we are looking at a Tunisian players there is 1 guy i would like to see at the club and his name is Yassine Chikhaoui he plays for FC Zurich. I think hes had a few problems over the last couple of seasons with injuries. Ben Khalfallah is a good player and hes come on leaps and bounds over the past few seasons.

Comment

He is quite a good player. I've seen him play for Bordeaux a bit in the league and in Europe and he looks like he could do a job. Don't know how he'll cope if we sign him for the prem probably just a Morrocan link because of Adel.
                  Estamos QPR

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                    Well it probably won't have been Warno saying "aye by gum, 'ave you seen this smashing lad called Fahid Ben Khalfallah, played super against Barnsley the other night, cd be our midfield enforcer next season..."
                    harhar harhar!!

stains, we're gonna be the next Coventry!!
                    Woo Hoo!

I don't think they understood a single word Strachan said.

Comment

Working...
                    X